Rubbery Euphonium

Yeah, I needed to make that happen. Went with tentacles for the mane and tail because…well… it seemed like the thing to do.

twitch twitch twitch The frack…

(Nightmares has increased to 5)

makes a sound like a large volume of cute escaping from a very small balloon

Mr. Eaten is best pony, apparently. :)

ED: I take it back. It’s definitely more a Bazaar Pony than an Eaten Pony.
edited by Patrick Reding on 2/25/2012

I’m sorry everyone. It’s seems as if I lead the herd right to us. >_>

Nope, we’ve been here all along, I’m afraid.

[quote=KatarinaNavane]

Yeah, I needed to make that happen. Went with tentacles for the mane and tail because…well… it seemed like the thing to do.[/quote]

Umm… yeah, this is kinda frightening. When I imagined it? This is more or less exactly how it looked (just with fungal growths over it as well)

@Urthdigger and Apollo–You know you love it!

On a non-pony-related note, I am now the proud owner of my very own salt weasel!

Oh, I do. If I wasn’t a fan, I wouldn’t have had that pop into my head in the first place :P

I’m not a pony fan personally, but I find it amusing enough for be a Cthullu (like Hello Cthullu) fan

My salt weasel is mine too!

Oh gollyhas a fit of the creepy cutes at the fungal pony

Additional: I spent most of the rest of my day drawing interesting ponies yesterday after this thread set me off. If anyone is curious;

and

Simply delightful. I do believe finding this neathy herd is my new ambition.

I’ve never actually watched the show. Still, I’m curious what some of the characters would look like as ponies. The Duchess, for example, might be a unicorn with white [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]paint over deep brown[/color] fur, with a [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]heiroglyphic[/color] cat as her mark, still with her her distinctive hairstyle, eyes, earrings, and hat.

Back on topic, I just rescued a Haunted-Looking Dog while loitering in Veilgarden seeking candles for my peculiar plant. Little Batolomea now has a warm, cat-free (unless you count the Tomb Lion) home at the heart of the Bazaar, and I get to recaluculate whether I can get Watchful high enough now to buy a Night Whisper without an Overgoat.

Hrm are these rare species attracted to a specific range of skills (i.e. high). I have been dallying about Ladybones Road for quite a while now and not a hide nor hair of salt weasel to be found. Alas, perhaps I am just not patient enough. I do find 5 days with only desk-work to do, just a touch dull.

Edit: The answer to my own question!

No indeed! The little creatures are just shy and excellent at creeping past one’s ankles!

~MF
A Lady with ink stained fingers
edited by MaurnaFrost on 3/3/2012

[quote=Maurna Frost]Hrm are these rare species attracted to a specific range of skills (i.e. high). I have been dallying about Ladybones Road for quite a while now and not a hide nor hair of salt weasel to be found. Alas, perhaps I am just not patient enough. I do find 5 days with only desk-work to do, just a touch dull.

Edit: The answer to my own question!

No indeed! The little creatures are just shy and excellent at creeping past one’s ankles!

~MF
A Lady with ink stained fingers
edited by MaurnaFrost on 3/3/2012[/quote]

I think I read on a wiki that a minimum value of 25 in each skill is required. Can’t really confirm it as my qualities were over 25 already when I found my one.

My little pony in echo bazaar form… the internet hasn’t been this awesome since I found that .gif of a kitten riding a turtle.

But on the subject of the delightful euphonium, yes, they are in fact found in Spite via a rare opportunity card. I’ve got mine, and it’s quite lovely.

EDIT: no idea how I missed Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook’s variant of the MLP:FIM theme song, but this gentleman wins the internet, his choice of gift-wrapped or as-is.
edited by ZackOak on 3/3/2012

I’ve been card grinding in watchmakers hill for a week. Can someone please tell me if that is were you actually get a pony?

Zack: That’s awful kind of you! Thank you very much!

Branden: If there were any less evidence, I could barely tell you that the pony even existed. That it’s the product of a rare card, and that the card might appear in the Hill, is purest wishful speculation on my part. I’m determined to find it if it is, but take it as unlikely until someone discovers otherwise!