Rubbery Euphonium

I and another Fallen Londoner just recieved a Rubbery Euphonium after months of the card being seemingly unavailable. Has anyone else seen this once super rare card occur with more regularity?

I have never even heard of this before.

[color=00ffff]A couple of super-mega-ultra rare cards (like the ones that can get you q Rubbery Euphonium and a Salt Weasel) are now ever so slightly less super-mega-ultra rare. [/color]

I was wondering if we’d ever see them again! Once they were Hens’ Teeth, but now they’re a mere Blue Moon.

Nigel, did you check to see if the card was location-specific?

Oh when he said there was another person with a Rubbery Euphonium he meant me. :)

P.S. The Rubbery Euphonium is a pet? Now I’m confused

http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/Brom~Girvan

Either I’m just extreamly lucky or the chance of seeing a Salt Weasel has been more than slightly improved. I found one today, without even intentionally camping out in Ladybones Road. (Then again I also got a Starveling Cat today, so it might be that Lady Luck just really favors me today).

A Rubbery Euphonium?! That’s excellent! I had no idea that was even a thing that existed. Where do I have to hang out to find one?

Spite.

I’ve wanted a salt weasel so badly that I spent weeks using all 50 of my daily actions flipping cards in ladybones before giving up.

You, my good sir, have just put me in an incredibly good mood.

Huzzah! I’ve been camped out for a salt weasel too and was in despair. Learning that there’s more of a chance of finding the charming creature has made me very happy.

So, does this mean that there’s a rare pet opportunity card for every starting area except Watchmaker’s Hill?

So, does this mean that there’s a rare pet opportunity card for every starting area except Watchmaker’s Hill?[/quote]

It is believed that one can acquire a Fungal Pont in Watchmaker’s Hill. Someone with a bit more knowledge on the matter than I would have to confirm this. Look’s over at Chris conspiratorially.

what is the ultra rare for veilgarden?

Veilgarden’s is the Haunted-looking Dog, an adorable spaniel who has seen things no adorable spaniel should see.

I don’t imagine that it’s anything but wild speculation on my part, but I am hanging about on the Hill on the faint possibility that I might meet a dear little pony. I’d have to re-run the Big Rat storyline to make room in my Pets bar (going to two lines would drive my aesthetic sensibilities up the wall,) but - a pony!

I don’t imagine that it’s anything but wild speculation on my part, but I am hanging about on the Hill on the faint possibility that I might meet a dear little pony. I’d have to re-run the Big Rat storyline to make room in my Pets bar (going to two lines would drive my aesthetic sensibilities up the wall,) but - a pony![/quote]

I just had a vision in my head of a fungus infested My Little Pony with a correspondence sigil for a cutie mark. Excuse me, I’m going to have to lie down now, I believe my brain has burst a blood vessel or two.

[quote=Urthdigger]
I just had a vision in my head of a fungus infested My Little Pony with a correspondence sigil for a cutie mark. Excuse me, I’m going to have to lie down now, I believe my brain has burst a blood vessel or two.[/quote]

How did you know?! What would I call her… Fungusshy… Amanita Jack… Pinkie Cap… Toadstool Sparkle?

Toadstool Sparkle is best pony. :)

She is my favourite! :)

My Fungal Pony,
My Fungal Pony,
Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh,
I used to wonder where London could be,
Until you all showed the Bazaar to me;
Deep adventures,
Sunless days,
Unfinished Men
Fashioned from clay,
Ancient secrets,
Scandal and shame,
And I won’t rest 'til I find the Name!
My Fungal Pony,
Do you know that all manner of things shall be well?