River in a box?

Who else received one and what do we think it’ll do?

Not that I know of.

Have you acquired either any of the Fate locked items from the Feast or any of the new companions? This might be like the robes from Christmas.

What is it? How diid you get it?

I too have received one. One hopes that it does not herald a similar state of affairs for myself that so plagued the Watchmaker’s Daughter!

ETA: Additionally, I have set it upon my Mantelpiece, in case any would care to look.
edited by The Incorrigible Raconteur on 2/19/2013

[quote=MaskedGentleman]Not that I know of.

Have you acquired either any of the Fate locked items from the Feast or any of the new companions? This might be like the robes from Christmas.[/quote]

I got 2 dolls and a maggot with a rose. I’m a bit short on Fate right now. I haven’t even seen the card that lets you get the new companions.

It’s currently on my Mantlepiece if you’d like to look. I just received it and the text makes me think the Masters sent it. Which probably means it’s not going to have anything to do with Name Seeking at least.

I got two, and I haven’t yet sent any Fate items for the Feast, so I’ve really no idea where it comes from.

Was it a message?

Oh, how intriguing! Haven’t got one yet, no.

Oh, there was a thread for this ^^"

Yes, I got one about 3 hours ago.

I got the email for it but have yet to be able to claim it in fallen london. Has this happened to anyone?
edited by Eliza Banks on 2/19/2013

[quote=Eliza Banks]I got the email for it but have yet to be able to claim it in fallen london. Has this happened to anyone?
edited by Eliza Banks on 2/19/2013[/quote]

This confused me too. You don’t need to claim it, it shows up under the Curiosity section.

I too have received one of these strange models of our fair city. How… nice of the Masters to let us know they care. One way or another.

It is currently displayed atop my mantelpiece, should any care to inspect it. Tell me, is there anyone who hasn’t received one, or is it worth investigating what criteria the masters may be using?

It occurs to me that a certain woman in lilac may wish to inspect it. I shall investigate.

Hmm… No luck there. What are we supposed to do with the blasted things?

edited by T WO Chandler on 2/19/2013

H-uh, just looked and I have one too, wouldn’t even have realised if you hadn’t mentioned it. Wonder what it’s about.

The lilac lady doesn’t have any options for this, anyway. I checked.
I’ve got one of these as well. Gotta wonder what this is about.

I didn’t get one of these on my main account, yet my alt did. It’d be nice to know what instigates this delivery, as I’m fairly certain that I didn’t do anything on my alt that my main hasn’t experienced. Quite the opposite, actually.

It have also received such a gift. I wonder if there is something that all of us who have receved the gift have in common.
edited by Jack Blackstone on 2/19/2013

I have just received one as well. I haven’t a clue why.

Really? Well now I’m curious what the criteria are.

Have any of you spoken to the develpers? That might have something to do with it.