Refugee Crisis: A Charitably Mysterious Bundle

I’ve just tried a few times (acquiring the third Mountain-sherd but still no Judgment’s Egg or Element of Dawn :( ) and it seems to echo just fine.

I’d certainly be ok deleting if FB asked us to but nothing seems to suggest so…

Yeah, I’m able to echo just fine as well. I don’t think there’s been any changes.

[li]
I ran into the same problem earlier - I think it was because I had visited the fate page, started a transaction, and not completed it. I had refreshed but that hadn’t fixed the inability to echo. I ended up buying a bit of fate, which I had already intended to do, and that cleared it up, so it seemed to just be stuck for me. Another option might be clearing your cache.
(Thanks for the sip, by the way! Quite invigorating… and tasted of gardens. )

Random bug, then. Cool.

[color=#0066ff]We’ll remove the bundle from the fate page on Wednesday this week [ed - 23 Sept], so get your last items! We’ll be matching the donations from you-all, and passing it on to MSF soon. I’ll keep you all informed! [/color]
edited by h4nchan on 9/21/2015

Just a quick PSA-

Don’t panic if you click on the purchase a bundle button and nothing happens, although your fate is deducted.

You may also notice that the option to purchase a bundle has disappeared from your FATE tab.

Check whether you have some spare actions. If it is 0, log back in later when you have some actions. You should get a pop-up showing that you obtained the bundle.

Love this. Kudos, Failbetter.

Spent the last of my fate on several bundles and I am delighted that I was fortunate enough to get a Judgment Egg.

I do hope that there’s a way to get the rest of the items in the future.

Kind of interesting to watch these items migrate into different categories over the course of the last week! Here’s the rundown as of right now:

Academic: Carved Ball of Stygian Ivory, Outlandish Artefact, Judgements’ Egg
Goods: Deep-zee Catch, Knob of Scintillack
Luminosity: Mountain-sherd, Element of Dawn
Curiosity: everything else (so far, this seems to be a rather default category)

Kinda surprised that Zzoup didn’t end up in Infernal, Royal-Blue Feather in Elder, and Moves in the Great Game and/or Vital Intelligence in Rumour or Influence – but maybe they’re still being moved around.

Got another Vital Intelligence and finally a Judgements’ Egg for a total rare haul of 3 Mountain-sherds, 1 Judgements’ Egg and 2 Vital Intelligences but no Elements of Dawn. With the storylet retiring in an hour and me using up all my Fate, I think I’ll call it a day.

Well done, Failbetter. That was an excellent thing to do!

[color=#0066ff]We’ve retired the bundle now. You raised over $9,000, meaning the total donation will be $18,000. Thank you all, you delightful people. We’ll keep you informed about when the donation has been made![/color]

A take it the new “Sustenance” sub-category was added to help organize many of the collectible rewards?

Zee-treasures has also been added as a category though I don’t have anything in it.

A Tin of Zzoup and Solacefruit currently aren’t usable but I’m curious as to what effects they’ll have.

Having entirely missed this charitable drive, I have to ask - are you planning on carrying out more initiatives like this in the future?

[color=#0066ff]More likely than not![/color]