Rat Sending Simulator 2015

Congratulations on being a god.[/quote]

Thank you. If you or anyone ever finds themselves facing eternal damnation, I can make it a lot less eternal.

Never mind. I just re-ascended, and it broke. I can’t choose a new name, it just goes to a blank screen after, and when I refresh, it is back at the choosing a name screen.

Still no luck

Yo! A few days ago, I applied for some rat grants…what do I do next…?

How do you get St Rattus’ Candle once ToR is done?

I can’t believe I’m playing this and already used up nearly 4 million rats on a ritual.

I’m trying very hard to seek a certain tally of rats, but after the very first well event, I can’t seem to continue my search. Does anyone even play this game anymore? Because if so I could use some help

I tried, but I can’t seem to add you as a contact. Storynexus account management just doesn’t work, and fallen london doesn’t let me add Cosmos_G_38162.

Ah. Oh well.

As far as I can tell, the links in you profile here just don’t lead to working fallen london profile pages.

I tried to ascend and ended up stuck in the very hell-limbo that I was warned I might end up stuck in. What a sad day this is.

I (raticidalprophet) did a foolhardy quest and am now in Hell Zone. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Not sure if one bailure is enough.
BTW, adding new contacts in storynexus doesn’t work for me (that part of account page just … doesn’t load), I had to add you through fallen london as Maxfield Vates

I still play if anyone is searching for a ratty friend. Direct your postmen to unclevinny

[quote=xKiv]Not sure if one bailure is enough.
BTW, adding new contacts in storynexus doesn’t work for me (that part of account page just … doesn’t load), I had to add you through fallen london as Maxfield Vates[/quote]

Sorry about that! I should’ve specified the weirdness of RSS’s friend-adding – you can add me on RSS as either Maxfield Vates or raticidalprophet, but you have to do so through FL.

There are seven total bail-outs. (Seven is, after all, the Number.)

I don’t suppose anyone could help me out of hell? I got a bit over my head. My name is Blackjack97308, or just Blackjack.
[li]

I can’t send rats or enter Rataholics Anonymous.

honestly, i’m surprised you can even load the game at all—there’s been zero support since 2020

1 Like

Is it ever going to get remade in another engine?

same, it is a shame, it disrupts the rat-grind, and I have no idea how to get jorts