Railway is here!

Well… a small weekly divident or a small weekly debt-reduciton after the first station has been build would be nice. even if I don’t expect tons of echoes here. maybe something like 1+(luxury*stations)/4 (rounded up) debt reduction + a few moon pearls.

Ah yes, the Fruits of the Zee. Perhaps the next station will be made available after the festival.

So… who else is refreshing everything like mad just in case something about the station at the Magistracy of the Evenlode appears? :D

I’m not refreshing like mad! I’m just… keeping some actions up my sleeve while I hang around Moloch Street…

Has there been some indication that it might appear today, or is this just hope?

Just hope!

No indication. Just mad, unfounded hope, thoroughly drenched in delicious mania and bitter-sweet desperation. Well, in one word, Monday.

Understandable. I’ve had approved station plans waiting around for a while.

Presumably we can still have a board meeting to improve cargo capacity, fancier seats, kick people off the board, etc. and that won’t affect the station plans if they’ve already been approved, right?

Yeah, you’re free to hold meetings. It won’t affect approved plans.

Lights up his pipe, takes a couple of short, quick puffs, gulps down some brandy from his silver flask, looks longingly at the dark, quiet railway tracks that head to nowhere…

Yes, I’ve finished fully upgrading my trains during this wait period. I still believe in my earlier hunch that the end of the festival will mark the opening of the new station, much like with the last one.

The lock still says late August, though. Zee fest ends September 1st. I’m still hoping for this week.

By the way, is the forum broken? I can only post quick replies.

It certainly wouldn’t be the first time FBG put an action on lock with a date on it, and then went past the date with the action still locked. Not blaming anyone, it happens all the time to all kinds of people and companies.
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 8/26/2020

Yeah, I guess. But zee fest is so boring! FESTIVALS ARE FOR PEASANTS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO! WE HAVE TO WORK ON EXPANDING OUR BUSINESSES!

I didn’t find it boring. Infuriating, yes, but not boring.

kicks pebble with hands in pockets

FotZ, to me, is mostly a “get the goodies” festival. Since I have all of the goodies at this point, I have no further interest in the festival for the time being.

MAGISTRACY

CHOO CHOO