Premium Story: The Brass Grail

[quote=lolahighwind]
You get it before making any big decisions, so I would guess so unless it’s possible to lose it somehow[/quote]
Ok, cheers. Went ahead and got started.

By the way, not sure how to understand this: &quotThe Bishop is eager to discuss your victory. If you collect your winnings, you will have to win again before you can speak with him.&quot

Will I be able to pick up my winnings after I speak with him, or am I forced to choose between repeating the fight and forfeiting my prize?

Edit: the latter, apparently. Hardly seems right to punish players confident enough to place a wager.
edited by Tsar Koschei on 1/7/2020

Out of paranoia that I will make the wrong choice somewhere;

I collect companions, zealously, and I have become aware of Michael. What Choices do I need to make specifically to ensure I obtain this Neathymon? I just got to Virginia offering me the first bribe and I know that somewhere along the line I need to &quotDouble Cross&quot her and sell her out to the Prismatic Dowager. Do I need to accept her bribe to do that? I just… gotta catch em’ all, you know? :p

Prize is really bad. Does not worth the action cost for end-game players. Its kinda strange because you need ~250 dangerous to 100% beat him in second round.

Story is solid 6 / 10. Rewards are good: BiS dangerous affiliation and unique +1 nightmares companion.
edited by Waterpls on 1/10/2020

[quote=Ultirian Yggnarsial]Out of paranoia that I will make the wrong choice somewhere;

I collect companions, zealously, and I have become aware of Michael. What Choices do I need to make specifically to ensure I obtain this Neathymon? I just got to Virginia offering me the first bribe and I know that somewhere along the line I need to &quotDouble Cross&quot her and sell her out to the Prismatic Dowager. Do I need to accept her bribe to do that? I just… gotta catch em’ all, you know? :p

From what I understand, yes. This is the way to go.

[quote=Jolanda Swan][quote=Ultirian Yggnarsial]Out of paranoia that I will make the wrong choice somewhere;

From what I understand, yes. This is the way to go.[/quote]

Thank you!!! :D

So far I am really enjoying this story, and I would have to agree with you that the homosexual angle was handled very maturely, and I felt it was quite different to from, for instance, Say It With Flowers, which I also loved. I was quite surprised that it came out here

about the Bishop

as I have had the suspision for a while now. I haven’t noticed the action sink quite as much either because I tend to play sporadically throughout the day, but I can definitely see how it was frustrating to other players.
edited by Ultirian Yggnarsial on 1/10/2020

A few weeks ago, the Brass Grail option disappeared from the “Explore the Festive Season” menu for me. Did that happen to anybody else?

Just a question. Does the Cross provide a card? Some have suggested so but I haven’t seen any new card.