Pleased to Make Your Acquaintance

I chimed in on the other thread but will repeat myself here: I’ll accept new calling cards as actions and network size permit. (And there are so many actions these days!) The more the merrier, especially with lacre just around the corner.[li]

I’m currently not of the best health, but I would love to accept and send out calling cards once I am back in my Lodgings.[li]

Edit: I am now alive once more, and will be sending and receiving calling cards as my actions permit.
edited by Aazyla on 12/3/2013

Would welcome calling cards!

Edit: No more right now, please – I am near cap, and want to see if my outstanding cards are accepted before I accept any more cards myself.
edited by penknife on 12/7/2013

I’ll be happy to receive calling cards, and will send them to those above who are still available.

I’d be happy to receive cards from fellow delicious friends.

I’d be pleased to get to know more of my neighbors in the Neath. It’s always useful to differentiate between those who are strangers and those who are simply strange! Address calling cards to Arcallian and I’ll be delighted to make your acquaintance.
edited by Arcallian on 12/3/2013

I am a humble servant of the law, foreigner and very careful with words. But I still believe that the best protection against boredom are friends and a bottle of good wine. I’d be happy to receive calling cards.

I have sent out a number of calling cards already, but will continue to do so in the future. The Celebrated Artist’s Model and myself do so love company.

I shall be happy to receive calling cards too.

Cards are welcome. Betrayals will be rare.

I would be grateful for any cards left in my card reciever. You cannot miss it, it is the simple silver tray on the small table next to my front door (inside, of course). In my absence, you can also leave your card with one of my clay friends.

My friend Loogan also accepts card. We are, however, both out of actions today and will only be able to accept the cards tomorrow.
ETA: As we both now have a large circle of acquaintances, we no longer accept cards that are not accompanied by a personal note.
edited by Loon on 2/25/2014

I’d appreciate any calling cards sent to me.

I seem to have hit the limit for my main. My alts will still take some though.

[quote=Pennywise]Cards are welcome. Betrayals will be rare.[/quote] Tell me you want to be betrayed please do , lol

[li]

I am two cards away from cap. How excitement.

Edit: Cards max cap get status - complete
edited by NiteBrite on 12/4/2013

I welcome calling cards.

I also am interested in Calling Cards

Me! Me! Too! Too!

I’m at Influence 45 and I am now Zailing back to London. Can I get 32 more invitations before I dock and if I don’t will there still be people on my contact list who haven’t reached the cap.

Keep those invitations coming delicious friends:)[li]

edit for typo (or bad maths!)
edited by reveurciel on 12/4/2013

At 49 and still accepting calling cards! Feel free to send things! :D