Pets just got boosted (Spoilers?)

Just found some profiles with the items you’re looking for.

Feckless Supporters: +6 Dangerous / +6 Persuasive
Wary Raven Advisor: +5 Shadowy / +2 Watchful
edited by Sara Hysaro on 5/9/2013

The only one I can add That other people haven’t already added is the Rubbery Hound at Watchful +2

Only Luxuriantly Coiffed Sorrow-Spider, Green-Eyed Devil, and Watchful Doll left now =)

Green-Eyed Devil: +8 Watchful / +6 Shadowy / +1 Dreaded
Luxuriantly Coiffed Sorrow-Spider: +1 Dreaded / +7 Dangerous / +5 Persuasive
edited by Sara Hysaro on 5/9/2013

Watchful Doll: +2 Watchful

That’s all done then =D (Unless somebody finds other pets to be changed as well)

oh god i don’t even know which pet to equip for what stat any more i’m just going to owl it up forever

Ooh! I was quietly trying to cap my persuasive for it, but this means I don’t have to right now–I got the Something Secret from the Capering Relicker!

I think that the Gilded Crustacean was briefly +12 Dangerous but reverted to its old stats.

The tooltip always said +6 but when I removed and re-equipped it my Dangerous adjustment went down by 6, to where it should be in the mid twenties instead of the low thirties like it was when I logged in.

I only noticed the discrepancy in my Dangerous levels before removing/re-equipping, so I’m not sure if the other minor stat adjustments doubled too.

There seemed to be a brief period in time where the new stats for equipped pets were added on without the old stats having been removed (or were perhaps applied twice). For me it went away maybe 10-15 minutes later without re-equipping.
edited by Zee! on 5/9/2013

yeah having something equipped while its stats are being tweaked tends to break things, but it usually corrects itself after a little while

On a related pet-note, does anyone know whether it’s possible to get Tiny Cavefish anymore?

I’ve still got mine, but don’t remember how I got it. Did the related content change?

We’re trying to get one for scientific purposes. Definitely not because we’re packrats, no… shifty eyes

Did you get it from the Halloween 2010 event? Or maybe from an older version of a Heart’s Desire storylet? It no longer grants a Tiny Cave Fish upon success.

It could easily have been 2010 when I got it. In addition to a bad memory, I stopped logging into the game for at least a year, possibly longer

EDIT: Yeah, looks like I started playing around April of 2010. No idea what I got up to back then. I seem to have been rather obsessed with strange things.
edited by Finvara on 5/9/2013

I read your journal… I wanted to locate some Halloween echoes from 1888… Alas, you spent the entire year of 1888 writing about your feline fetish and nothing else. :-|

I’m sorry about that. Like I said, I was rather obsessed with some strange things. I do apologize, it hasn’t been helpful for me either.

[color=#009900]Tiny Cave Fish were gifts from the Rubbery Men at Halloween. Seasonal events change from year to year, depending among other things on how much time we have free in any given month, so they may be back later this year, or maybe not…[/color][li]

Thanks, Alexis. My poor memory tried its hardest, but I just couldn’t recall.

It’s fine, Finvara. We all have our…preferences… (I laughed my arse off when I read about yours. Seriously, an entire year! I’m cracking up a second time just from thinking about it. Ah, that was a good read.)

Alexis, I want you to know that I spent the final week of October last year digging around FL for Halloween content. (It’s my veiled attempt at an accusation against you for not releasing any in 2012 – I joke!) I really enjoy the unique holiday events, and I shall be eagerly anticipating another Halloween one for 2013. I offer the suggestion of Spore-Toffee as a souvenir.

Edit: Oh, and little bat-shaped cookies. Cat ones, too. Candied eyeballs would be lovely, as well. False eyeballs, preferably.
edited by Zeedee on 5/9/2013