If possible please answer without revealing TOO much of the games secrets. (My knowledge is already sullied by lore discovered outside the restraints of the game so don’t worry to much, just no great plot twists) I am also relatively new to the game ( a fare amount into being a person of some importance) and I may ask things which would make no sense to a veteran.
- What happens if one tries to seek the name of a master who is not Mr Eaten? what makes it so special?
- How big is the Underzee? the size of a large lake or an ocean?
- If all things are alive in Polythreme what separates the claymen from the rest of the objects there? Are they more refined? Are they the only things able to survive outside Polythreme?
- How is Mr Eaten as long as you do not mention its name? Can you interact with it outside the SMEN? From a quote I read of Egypt which suggests that it is better at human-ish talk than the other masters and that it may have a connection to the sisterhood and bag a legend (I have gotten far enough along Bag a legend to have a vague knowledge of the relationship between the sisterhood and the masters).
- Will all clothing worn have to be designed by Kasimir Malevich after the liberation of the night (assuming that he has been born by that point)
I know that the nature of the questions I have asked make my non-spoiler request almost impossible, sorry about that. These things are like an itch at the side of my mind and I am a bit to liberal at revealing story to myself that I am not yet ready to know (I recently discovered that in the context of my character I should be all but completely ignorant of the true purpose of the liberation of the night)