Panther Kitten Adoption Agency

ElAkkra has sent Sarah Saharan a kitten.

The Ace of Disgrace’s heel-to-himbo arc has led them to life as a university researcher and confirmed pet guy. Today they discovered a certain Route and would welcome a kitten able to traverse it.

A kitten is now waiting to be picked up.

Thank you so much, she’s absolutely adorable! May all blessings of the season shower down upon your house.

2 Likes

Me and a friend of mine found about these cute kittens and would like give a good home to some of them!
My profile (Animus Viral): Fallen London
My friend’s (Amu Shandi): Fallen London

1 Like

ho there! welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Kittens have been sent to Animus Viral and Amu Shandi.

2 Likes

do the panther kittens require some special conditions or other such or do they act like a regular companion? because if it’s the latter option, his Excellency jackwalker99392(Fallen London)would be glad to add one to his most exquisite menagerie, if you would be willing to send it of course.

They act like a regular companion. One has been sent.

thank your, thank you, friend!

Thanks, received mine, and my friend also received theirs!

Could use one, if anyone’s offering. Here’s me.

My profile (Barnabus Barnabus): Fallen London

A kitten has been sent to Barnabus Barnabus.

Thank you kindly, good sir/madam/being walking around London with the face of a squid.

1 Like

If possible and not a bother I’d love a kitten! I swear I’ll take great care of it. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/deadfrogg
My profile name is deadfrogg.

1 Like

A kitten has been sent to deadfrogg.

1 Like

Thank You so much. I will take good care of it.

1 Like

I would be delighted to give a kitten a new loving home, and would thank donors in any way required! Here is my profile

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Nasco

1 Like

A kitten has been sent to Nasco. No recompense is necessary.

1 Like

I would love the company of a nice kitten, I promise to give it as much affection as it desires. Please send it to Chris Drakeblood. Fallen London

1 Like