Panther Kitten Adoption Agency

I would be very grateful to foster such a kitten, should one be finding itself desiring a new worldly home for themselves.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/AbstractRatio

AbstractRatio has been sent a kitten.

1 Like

Thanks, you’re the best!

Recently I started investigating things that lie beyond the glass. I think such curious little creature could help me with my endeavors. If someone managed to convince one to settle in my lodging, I would be deeply grateful!
—Alyria Messmer—

Alyria Messmer has been sent a kitten.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s already pushing things off the edges and has developed a rivalry with the glassware in my house.

The Nocturnal Poet would love the opportunity to raise a Parabolan Kitten!

Big thanks to @robm and @kerim for their big contribution to Neath’s fauna!

2 Likes

The Nocturnal Poet has been sent a kitten.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love it!

If a kind soul would improve the quality of my life by 300% by sending me a kitten, I would be forever grateful :face_holding_back_tears:

Profile Name: The Dancing Sheep
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20Dancing%20Sheep

Of course I’d be overjoyed to provide a loving home for one of these lovely creatures!

Sorry, ElAkkra was all at sea chasing a Lifeberg. Kittens have been sent to Alice Aforethought and The Dancing Sheep.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the adorable kitten! I’ll love it forever :face_holding_back_tears:

Thank you, I just adore her!

Mr Chollis Ketridge is looking for a furry friend to warm his feet during these cold winter months. He has ample space to host a small parabolan companion if one is looking for a new home.

Chollis Ketridge

A kitten has been sent to Mr Chollis Ketridge.

If someone would be so kind as to send one my way, I swear on my Aunt’s reputation - not my own, heavens no - that I’ll take wonderful care of it!

Edit: I now have a kitten of my very own!

…what’s a panther kitten? is it simply the offspring of a panther? I assume not-that would be relatively normal for this game-but if so, how would you procure such a beast? where can it be found(the elder continent, I’m assuming)? does it have an adult counterpart I could send to the labyrinth or hang it’s skull on my wall? questions, questions. I would like answers, if you have them.

Parabolan Kittens are the giftable offspring of the extremely rare Parabolan Panther (which was originally gifted to those who felt that a game about braving the thrills and terrors of the Unterzee was a good investment).

ElAkkra currently has a surfeit of kittens looking for a good home if one was interested…

1 Like