Panther Kitten Adoption Agency

Should anyone have one too many Parabolan kittens, Lena Atherton would be absolutely thrilled to receive one. As she is planning on visiting Parabola in the near future the kitten would be able to live across two worlds and see many amazing sights and feast on many amazing treats within her pouch.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Lena%20Atherton

Thank so you much for the kitten @kerim

1 Like

Kyrillius would love a Parabolan kitten if anyone has a spare kitten in need of a home.

I will be happy to assist you with anything you might need help with, and you will have my gratitude and delight.

Kittens have been sent to Lord Bolo, Lena Atherton and Ruben Lambert.

1 Like

Many thanks for filling my dreams with a little ball of fur!

Casey Laven would love a Parabolan kitten if anyone has a spare kitten in need of a home.

I will be happy to assist you with anything you might need help with.

@robm Thank you for the kitten! It is even cuter than I expected!

Pennies would love to give a home to one of these kittens. If you want any letters I would enjoy sharing them. Always looking for more chances to use social actions.
Edit: thanks so much!

Kittens were sent to Kyrillius, Casey Laven and Pennies.

Thank you incredibly much!
Please let me know if I can do anything for you in return.

1 Like

Thank you for the kitten :slight_smile:

1 Like

Emily Phorida would be interested in getting kittened, and will gladly repay the favor.

ElAkkra has sent Emily Phorida a kitten.

Kitten received, thanks very much!

Spirifer would love to receive a kitten. I can send little in repayment other than my thanks, and a promise that it is going to a good home!

You’ve been sent a kitten,

Thomas would love to have one of these beautiful kittens!
He would be happy to provide any assistance in return.

This guy would also like one, and would of course be willing to repay the favor in kind!

Kittens were sent to Thomas Everett and flammenwerfer/Times Televen.

Hello there. I’m not one for the forums, but I do know Nyar would love a kitten, should one wish to curl up next to Horatio. In addition my dear bat enthralling partner may also be delighted for one as we are usually not the most… social, forum going people :heart:

Myself, Nyarllathotep

My dear Discordant Lost Wanderer