Our next game will be announced on Sat!

[color=#0066ff]I was just talking to the IRC and they weren’t clear on this so I wanted to swing in here and let you all know:[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]This Saturday, Paul, Liam, Chris and I are going up to Birmingham for EGX. We will be interviewed on the Developer Sessions stage at 4pm BST about Zubmariner AND about our next game - we’ll announce the title and details![/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]You can watch live: Twitch
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Or it will be on their YouTube channel at some point afterwards (we have no control over when).[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Hype train to Birmingham, choo choo![/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]

Very exciting news! Will there be a Kickstarter?

Ooooh, a new game from you all, I can’t wait ! =D Thank you for the link to the live !

Sweet! Will the Kickstarter be launching right then, or at a later date?

It’s very specifically not dandelion.

Is this a new IP or is it set in the FL universe?

I’m really exited! Since I love Fallen London I will be trying to keep up with updates and whatnot.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

Can’t wait!

I think it would be a bit weird to announce it here if it weren’t FL-related. however we’re all weird, so who knows.

Good luck with the talk and launch, more details to our emails please!

The Hype is On! is increasing

I think it would be a bit weird to announce it here if it weren’t FL-related. however we’re all weird, so who knows.[/quote]
Should be as the non-FL KS is live! :)

I think it would be a bit weird to announce it here if it weren’t FL-related. however we’re all weird, so who knows.[/quote]
Should be as the non-FL KS is live! :)[/quote]

[color=#0066ff]1. Of course we’ll tell our Main Gang about anything new we’re making in our most high-traffic forum. What are we, rubes?!

[/color]
[color=#0066ff]2. The non-FL KS is Astronaut: The Best, which is actually non-FBG, being a Fundbetter game that we’re funding, not making.[/color]

[quote=Hannah Flynn]
[color=#0066ff]1. Of course we’ll tell our Main Gang about anything new we’re making in our most high-traffic forum. What are we, rubes?!
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]2. The non-FL KS is Astronaut: The Best, which is actually non-FBG, being a Fundbetter game that we’re funding, not making.[/color][/quote]
Looks very interesting and I find it a bit similar to Renown Explorers! Can’t wait, but also can’t help to ask you Hannah if there will be anything in FL for AtB backers.
I strongly think that it wouldn’t, but people around you work in mysterious ways! :D
EDIT: Because grammar!
edited by Skinnyman on 9/23/2016

[color=#0066ff]We’re helping their KS along because we want to see them do well, but it would be weird to give FL rewards to people who back a non-Failbetter title.[/color]

Understood, thanks for the clarifications! I’ll hold a bit until you, FBG, make the Saturday announcement.
Cheers!

Looking forward to the announcement!

Also, a little side question (apologies if it has been asked before)- will the event/panel stream be on the official Youtube FBG channel or will it be on some other platform like Twitch and so?
edited by Sir Goomy on 9/23/2016

It’s almost time just an hour and a half until 4PM BST.

For lazy scrollers, tune in here Twitch sooooon!