On the topic of FQ Expeditions...

Something similar to this popped up during my Expedition… it actually pushed my Progress to 31… and a win! Yay![/quote]
A sign pops up sometimes in expeditions. IDK how viable it is to get, but it does happen for 4 progress. I don’t think it’s possible to truly chain though. the best case scenario probably looks like this:
(1 supply for 1 progress)-(a sign! +4 progress)-(1 supply for 1 progress)-(a sign! +4 progress)-(1 supply for 1 progress)-(a sign! +4 progress)…
etc. even that’s unlikely though. always take a sign, or another, similar option, when it appears.[/quote]

It’s approximately 5% chance of occurring after any action taken during the expedition. It can occur multiple times in a row so theoretically an expedition could take only one supply.

@Grenam: No, they do chain. I got three in a row in my second trip through the Blue Heaven. No intervening step. Made it kind of easy.

Congratulations!

I just chained two doing the Tomb of Seven, too. It’s definitely possible.

Sure… if you get the RNGlove :worship:

Sure… if you get the RNGlove :worship:[/quote]
It’s never happened to me, and i’d have archeologist 15-30 if it went past 5. Hence, i assumed it was impossible.

Can confirm. On my first try ever in the Thieves, I got twice in a row. Thought it was normal… Did not understand what is the fuss about making extra supplies for a trip =)

I initially parsed that as &quotRNG Glove&quot, and thought it would be a cool item to have.

(Just think: an equip-able glove that makes the RNG more favourable to you!)

I initially parsed that as &quotRNG Glove&quot, and thought it would be a cool item to have.

(Just think: an equip-able glove that makes the RNG more favourable to you!)[/quote]
well that would certainly be a profitable item to own, i shudder to think about how much it would cost

(Just think: an equip-able glove that makes the RNG more favourable to you!)[/quote]
well that would certainly be a profitable item to own, i shudder to think about how much it would cost[/quote]

This totally should be a thread:

That glove will be yours by trading in the following items:

1 x Mr. Irons’ Smile
1 x Mr. Eaten’s Highschool Nickname
1 x well-fed Starveling Cat
1 x Mr. Pages’ #1 Issue Adventures of Jack Penny Dreadful

well that would certainly be a profitable item to own, i shudder to think about how much it would cost[/quote]

This totally should be a thread:

1 x Mr. Irons’ Smile
1 x Mr. Eaten’s Highschool Nickname
1 x well-fed Starveling Cat
1 x Mr. Pages’ #1 Issue Adventures of Jack Penny Dreadful[/quote]
I doubt even the most benevolent RNG would make those acquisitions survivable (or, if one did it’d be in a manner one would most certainly regret)

[quote=Pyrodinium]

1 x Mr. Irons’ Love Letter[/quote]

FTFY

@John: It is funny, I do have incredible RNGlove. For instance, I think I failed about once or twice only with short stories, despite writing a couple dozen. OTOH, my thieving abilities are terrible, I missed 6 80% chances in a row once. I guess that’s one reason why my Persuasive is so much higher than my Shadowy.