November Exceptional Story: The Final Curtain

[color=#cc0099]Delicious friends, the Exceptional Story for November is here![/color]
[color=#cc0099]
[/color][color=#cc0099]

[/color][color=#cc0099]The wreck of the Bellot is well-known to navigators on the Stolen River. But a chance discovery there will lead to a different mystery. A failing theatre. A singular plant. The first performance of The Mirror’d Chariot. Must the show go on?[/color]
[color=#cc0099]
The Final Curtain is the final story in the Season of Wrecks, and was written by Olivia Wood. The Season of Wrecks consists of three linked stories that send you to deal with three very different shipwrecks at the behest of the dying Severe Bluejacket.[/color]
[color=#cc0099]
All players are able to visit the Bluejacket and his household. Exceptional Friends were able, over the course of three months, to help him settle his final regrets. Each month’s story stands alone, but playing all three unlocks the season’s bonus content.[/color]
[color=#cc0099]
Editing and QA: Chris Gardiner, James Chew, and Cash DeCuir.[/color]
[color=#cc0099]Art by Paul Arendt.[/color]
[color=#cc0099]
EXCEPTIONAL FRIENDSHIP[/color]

[color=#cc0099]In addition to a new, substantial, stand-alone story every month, Exceptional Friends enjoy:[/color]

• [color=#cc0099]Access to the House of Chimes: an exclusive private member’s club on the Stolen River, packed with content[/color][/li][li][color=#cc0099]An expanded opportunity deck: of ten cards instead of six![/color][/li][li][color=#cc0099]A second candle: Twice the actions! 40 at once![/color]

[color=rgb(204, 0, 153)]
If you want to keep an Exceptional Story beyond the month it’s for, you must complete the related storylet in the House of Chimes. This will save it for you to return to another time.[/color]
edited by Absintheuse on 10/27/2016

Wooooooo Olivia! Can’t wait to play! Literally can’t wait; starting to play it exactly now.

Edit: Already fulfilled my long-held desire to stop someone being noisy by being even noisier.
edited by Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook on 10/27/2016

I won’t be able to play this for a few hours and I’m very upset about this fact - extremely excited.

I’m going to have to put this off until Hallowmas concludes. Oh well.[li]

I’m already treading very carefully around here because I’ve been too busy to actually start playing Zubmariner.
edited by Saklad5 on 10/27/2016

Still getting through the story, but a detail I’m particularly enjoying: story/area descriptions changing in small ways as one explores their contents.

How much fate you get if you subscribe for a month?

1. You don’t get any Fate for subscribing.

Do the extraordinary stories give good reward?

A 62.5 echo item at the end of each story, and a 325 echo item at the end of each season.

Is the house of chimes good area to level/get echo?

312.5 Echo.

Try not to worry about rewards too strongly when it comes to Exceptional Stories, really.

It Is mainly notable for the tale of the Regretful Soldier, a story involving a lady interested in sorrow spiders, I believe, and the opportunity to invite other players when free evenings have been used up. It’s not a grinding area.
edited by Meradine Heidenreich on 10/27/2016

Out of stories bought with fate what to choose?

Well now. Powered through, and quite happy to have done so as the story was quite interesting. Not very grindy either, which is always a plus.

This is probably kind of a dumb question, but how do I embark to get to the shipwreck? I know last month, I was able to embark from my lodgings. But this time I can’t find the option at my lodgings, at Wolfstack, or at Zee.

go to spite. For me it started from there.

Watchmaker’s Hill

Alright thanks a bunch everybody!

I’m honestly starting to like this one, but I’m not enjoying the choices. I’m sure that’s the point though.
I haven’t gotten a reward from these all season, so I’m really hesitant to do what I want to in not doing as Bluejacket requested…

Still waiting on the Opportunity Card conclusion, but that was an enjoyable if unexpected story. Chose to let the play commence with certain alterations. I’ve it echoed, the reward was…a Searing Enigma
edited by Cthonius on 10/27/2016