Noman's Friend Melt Rate Tracking 2017

Post your data here! Date of your TtH and amount lost.

2018!

That’s a bit too much, don’t you think? :P

I don’t know what you are talking about. It’s 1896 for me.

07.01 evening - 28 NF lost

Wait so NF does drop with TtH?

**** I bought My Noman first thing and my TtH comes every Thursday at 11am

…I don’t think my plan of Not talking to the Noman is going to Work.

I may need to enlist the help of people with enough Fate to spare so I can can feed it with Tears.

Edit: and now I find out that this isn’t going to work because we’ve stopped getting Cards on TtH.
edited by Deathjack999 on 1/9/2018

jan 9 ~ 44 NF lost

Jan 9 - 49 NF lost

Jan 10: 21, 47, and 45 points lost.

It’s really all over the place. Last year, I lost 79 points for a character’s Noman.

[quote=Rostygold]Jan 10: 21, 47, and 45 points lost.

It’s really all over the place. Last year, I lost 79 points for a character’s Noman.[/quote]Thanks for the data! 21, 47, and 45 is perfectly within the expected loss for the first week. If you lost 79 last year (I have no data for your name or with that amount last year) it had to have been after February 1st, which is when the melt rate jumps up drastically compared to the prior three weeks.

Jan 9: lost 43 .

Jan 10, lost 26.

2018/01/10 @ 4:40 AM EST – 41 NF lost

1/9, 1400 ET, lost 22.

January the 9th, around 10pm UK time. Lost 42

January 9 lost 37

It’s still best to wait as long as possible before getting the Noman, judging by all this.

[quote= Saklad]It’s still best to wait as long as possible before getting the Noman, judging by all this.[/quote]If you’re going for the Noman tattoo, sure, to a degree. If you wait until the last minute, I hope you have 15 ToL to purchase it. Anyone not going for the tattoo should purchase the Noman earlier, since it’s much cheaper.

But all of the data is useful and appreciated.

My melt rate would have showed up today…but I think I broke my TtH by collecting Second Chances with a Professional Perk that I already had in my inventory and then then not selecting the Ratcatchers Reward that came in afterwards.

…Whoops.
edited by Deathjack999 on 1/11/2018

[quote=Deathjack999]My melt rate would have showed up today…but I think I broke my TtH by collecting Second Chances with a Professional Perk that I already had in my inventory and then then not selecting the Ratcatchers Reward that came in afterwards.

…Whoops.[/quote]
What you do (or not do) with Professional Perks has no impact on Time, the Healer’s arrival.