No Time the Healer

Well I feel a bit better knowing it’s not just me, and hell even that mine is so far only 4 hours late. 2:38 on Monday (AU time) like clockwork. First time it hasn’t hit, but then I haven’t been playing for that long. I need my &quotfree&quot cellar of wine to build my Zubmarine though. Booo. :P

[color=#cc0099]Hello all, just popping in to let you know that we discovered a little bug on Friday afternoon, which has now been squashed. However, it takes a bit of time to get things back up and running, so you may experience a bit of a delay. Thank you for your exceptional observation and patience.[/color]

Friday’s notifications just arrived, so things are already moving.
Thanks for sorting this!

Monday morning is a much better time for TtH than early Friday evening. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wait uhh, was time, the healer supposed to arrive for everyone or will it arrive next monday? Because mine still didn’t appear.

Edit:it’s here for me :)
edited by The Master on 8/8/2016

Everyone’s will come through at some point soon, it looks like whatever was the problem is sorting itself out.

So… Will this be my new TtH, or will it go back to normal next week?

The former.

double nadir in one day oh yeah!

Aug 10: The email notifications are down again. I wonder if TtH will be affected? Mine happens to be Tuesday normally, so it wasn’t affected, but the email notifications are useful, too.

– Mal

It’s definitely affected. My alt had TtH on schedule yesterday, but my main just had it ten hours late.

Time was supposed to be last night for me, but it arrived just two hours ago. However it did come so it is up and running presently (or as of two hours ago).

Mine usually comes Tue. night, came about ten hours late – this morning instead. So, I’m quite consistent with what others are seeing.

I’m usually Monday, and it came yesterday – so considerably delayed. More of a chance to build MW of course…

Time appears to be late again. Very late.

:edit: Time made it. Four and a half hours late. Tsk.
edited by phryne on 12/21/2016

Mine is late too by about 4-5 hours. I assume it’ll come tomorrow. Usually, when it’s late, it comes the next day. This has been my experience for the past 3 or so years. It’s not so bad. One can still grind other things.

Late by at least a few hours already… Well, it’s not catastrophic, but rather a curious ocurrence.

Just had mine show up around 4 hours late or so

And mine showed up early. Grrrr. I might have had another Notability level if not for that.