No Time the Healer

Same here.

Ditto.

Also, my alt’s TtH is about twelve hours late as of now. (My main was only about an hour late, but it seemed like it’d be slowly drifting that way over the course of the months I’ve been playing, so apparently that’s to be expected.)

Same issue here. Time the Healer is going on 20 hours behind.

And now we patiently wait.

never mind time where’s my salary!?! Must get onto the Bazaar’s HR!

Did anyone send a support ticket yet?

Oh my, my weekly trip to the Nadir is nearly twenty hours behind schedule.

[li]Im assuming somebody foolishly forgot to feed one of the more (self) important cats and while it hasn’t actually deigned to inform anyone of the omission it is ensuring that nobody else gets what they want either until this grave injustice is rectified. Pilchards or death!!

Well, I rushed out to the Nadir because I thought that today would be when irrigo reset. 12 hours so far, and time hasn’t exactly arrived yet.

Must be the absence of Law. D**n anarchists.

36 hours for me so far without Time’s presence.

This is somewhat worrying. It has now been 2 days for me. Time should not take this long even with server issues right?

Once it reached 12 hours I resigned myself to waiting until Monday. The issues with notifications people have reported indicate that this is not just the normal rescheduling to distribute the load.

Yeah, I don’t think anything will happen before Monday.

One wonders how the email and social actions are related. Social actions are still carried out in-game, but the email notifications are absent. ThH is apparently different from the other social notifications, since it is neither occurring in-game nor being announced in email.

– Mal
edited by malthaussen on 8/7/2016

The lack of email for social actions is far worse for me than TtH … several of my interlocutors send the most brilliant text with their actions and I rely on email to save the aforesaid texts. Now I must use screenshots … which are not nearly so sortable and searchable. Still, I remind myself, this -is- London and so both time and the post are prone to irregularities.

I do a cut and paste from the web-browser, then copy that in to an e-mail to myself, I then add my reply to that mail as well. It’s not as sortable by sender but if you sort by date it still keeps things in a semblance of order. Easier than screenshots if you’re keeping a log.

edited by absimiliard on 8/7/2016

[quote=malthaussen]One wonders how the email and social actions are related. Social actions are still carried out in-game, but the email notifications are absent. ThH is apparently different from the other social notifications, since it is neither occurring in-game nor being announced in email.[/quote]TtH is a Living Story, so yes - it is different from most other actions/notifications.

[quote=absimiliard]I do a cut and paste from the web-browser, then copy that in to an e-mail to myself, I then add my reply to that mail as well. It’s not as sortable by sender but if you sort by date it still keeps things in a semblance of order. Easier than screenshots if you’re keeping a log.
[/quote]

And here I am, just copy-pasting everything into one huge document.

It has been thirteen hours and fifty-six minutes since Time the Healer was supposed to come for me.

51 hours here. Definitely not getting resolved until Failbetter gets in tomorrow.
edited by Optimatum on 8/7/2016

My TrH is now 6 hours late… I need it to hit for Seeking purposes.