New Renown Items Available

Does it require 40 Renown (+/- 5 points or so?). Around that value area?[/quote]

Exactly that (plus 5 favours)

One imagines that, mirroring the Rubbery items, there will be a 10 Renown item on the faction opportunity card for 3 favours, a 25 Renown item in a midgame location, and a 40 renown item in a super-inconvenient location.

Judging by the above, the locations are:

[spoiler] Docks: 10, Card
25, Wolfstack
40, At Zee

TC: 10, Card
25, Mahogany Hall
40, Tomb-Colonies

Criminals: 10, Card
25, Flit
40, New Newgate[/spoiler]
edited by Wiwo on 11/10/2016
edited by Wiwo on 11/10/2016

Sorry, Wiwo, I’d just left there. Apologies for lack of clarity.

Re. your edit: yes.
edited by Jermaine Vendredi on 11/10/2016

I wrecked all my friends for Beau which was A Mistake but I’d like to second PSGarak and say that these items (especially the Window Kickers!) are ~awesome~ and I’m very impatient to get my connections back up!

It is my good fortune that there is zero grinding for me this update :P

I’ll admit to feeling downright smug about the same :D

I’m kind of looking forward to having the excuse to grind these Renown values up higher, and the challenge of figuring out the best way to do so.

I wonder whether “the Devils” is simply casual terminology or an indication of the faction name change?

Oh, wait… I am banned from the Colonies!
I have 15 Hedonist and Austere, I cannot arrive there without losing that Fate earned Hedonist :(

[quote=Gonen]Oh, wait… I am banned from the Colonies!
I have 15 Hedonist and Austere, I cannot arrive there without losing that Fate earned Hedonist :([/quote]

If you let your Austere drop below 10, you should be able to go, return unrepentant, and then get the Austere back in the Iron Republic.

And you happen to have 7 Tomb Favours and a Counterfeit Head of John the Baptist to fast visit?
I made the wiki page, but forgot to login. :D

[quote=Kaigen][quote=Gonen]Oh, wait… I am banned from the Colonies!
I have 15 Hedonist and Austere, I cannot arrive there without losing that Fate earned Hedonist :([/quote]

If you let your Austere drop below 10, you should be able to go, return unrepentant, and then get the Austere back in the Iron Republic.[/quote]

hmmm…
Yes, Thank you!

Why did this happen the day after I went NORTH? (T_T)
edited by th8827 on 11/10/2016

What is everyone talking about when they say 25 renown items? I can see all the options on the main London map that require 40 renown and 7 favors (The Flit, Wolfstack, the University, Mahogany Hall) and your hints are enough for the second items that require 40 renown in other locations. The 10 renown items can be found on faction-specific cards like Slime and Amber: The Rubbery Men if I’m understanding correctly (like the Consonant Violin).

Never mind me, I’m a fool who can’t read/count. The Flit, Wolfstack, the University, and Mahogany Hall require 25 renown, not 40. I was getting confused because I already had enough renown in some categories and thought it took more. I apologize. IGNORE ME!

[li]
edited by Azreal DuCain on 11/10/2016

To encourage you to start a new alt?

It’ll be interesting to see the Renown: Urchins items.

Does anybody have any guesses as to where the high-value Urchins item might be stored when it comes out? All the other locations have been stunningly inconvenient. The Cave of the Nadir, maybe?
edited by the_loof on 11/10/2016

[quote=the_loof]It’ll be interesting to see the Renown: Urchins items.

Does anybody have any guesses as to where the high-value Urchins item might be stored when it comes out? All the other locations have been stunningly inconvenient. The Cave of the Nadir, maybe?[/quote]

Or maybe the Mind of a Long-Dead God, just to be extra difficult.

[quote=Kaigen]

Or maybe the Mind of a Long-Dead God, just to be extra difficult.[/quote]

That would be awesome!

Oh joy. I assume this is the “content update” my Fallen London app has been “checking for” for the last half hour (and counting)?

Whichever problem that’s keeping you from updating is probably the same problem that made you post the same message 6 times. ;)