New Extension: FL Mystery Sorter

For those of us who discovered all the right mysteries in all the wrong order.

Ah, isn’t this much better?

Where can I get it?

What does it do?

Exactly what it says on the tin: next time you want to look up your “Accomplishments” on the “Myself” tab, it will quietly re-arrange those five qualities so that they appear sorted in the ascending order.

Why a full-blown extension instead of a userscript?
Because it was easier for me to re-use existing scaffolding instead of spending five minutes learning about userscripts in 2022.

WHY??
WHY NOT???

Brought to you by “Bloody Daft and Completely Useless Ideas, Co”. You’re welcome!

[quote=Alasterin]For those of us who discovered all the right mysteries in all the wrong order.

Ah, isn’t it much better?

What does it do?
Exactly what it says on the tin: next time you want to look up your &quotAccomplishments&quot on the &quotMyself&quot tab, it will quietly re-arrange those five qualities so that they appear sorted in the ascending order.

You’re welcome![/quote]Thank you SO much, this is awesome! Playing as I do on several different devices daily, will likely not use it very much, but just the knowledge that somewhere the mysteries are properly arranged will soothe my twitch when I look at that part of my profile… :)