NEW CONTENT: THE BLEMMIGAN AFFAIR

I’d like to know this too, though my choice has already been made. ART SHALL NEVER BE CENSORED!

1 Like

[color=#ff9900]We’ll add a reset option when we move it to the Fate page.[/color]

All in all, I certainly picked the right year to start playing a character who’s All About That Fungus and lives out in the marshes by choice! Thanks for this hilarious cornucopia of moldprose, Mr. C_____!

1 Like

I too am curious of the outcomes if you choose to aid someone other than the Poet. Would anyone mind sending a PM if you decided against poetry?

I also chose the poet option - could someone message me what the other options gave you?
I’m very curious…

Joining the queue. I have my Blemmigan Hat, but would be very interested to discover what might have transpired otherwise…

I’ve sent a message to Odessa, missglowcloud, and Ewan C. about the results of aiding the other factions. My memory was poor with regards to the new contact card rewards, so if someone remembers that more clearly then they might be interested.

Thanks, RandomWalker :)

I sided with the Poet as well. Could someone send a message my way about what the other options give?

I was stumped in the same way. When I expressed about the one I refused as I would not act so against the Blemmigans, I realised that thought should exclude another choice. And then my choice was clear.

1 Like

I am at the last choice and have not yet made it, so this is speculative and not definitively spoilery.

[ul][li]I suspect the sought-after quality has to do with certain beings in high Neathy places. There appears to be one clear option that would please such beings. Remember, they tend to value order and the status quo.[/li][li]Another of the options was introduced to us in the text as profitable - probably pecuniarily - so I suspect that is the &quotfinancially rewarding&quot one.[/li][li]I’d guess the unique item comes from the option with the highest outlay, but again, that is a guess.
[/li][/ul]I’m probably going to overrule the desires of of my lovestruck main character, who would do anything for the object of their affection, and side with what seems like the most popular choice here (because I can’t resist cute and interesting creatures), but I too would appreciate details of the outcomes of the other choices, if someone would be so kind.

It was another great addition, you are really doing a great job with fate-locked stories! Personally I found it slightly less interesting than the Face-tailor and the Gift, but mainly because I like intrigues and mysteries more. But it is surely the funniest of the three!

I chose the wrong ending though :/ my alt (Luke, with whom I tried the story) is all Bazaar but I was too tempted to give Blemmigans a chance, I kind of regret it though, it doesn’t fit his character, I should have gone with the Auditor. Oh well.
edited by Master Polarimini on 3/14/2015

I found the blemmigan affair to be pretty fun, though I kind of wish I had picked a different ending. Coming back to London after a long break and having some interesting new content was very nice, though I’m hoping we get more free updates soon. Can’t wait for more ambitions, enigma, and seeking. :D

Deep,dark and deliciously scandalous…my first nex story will definitely not be my last.

any estimation when the reset will become available?

I’ve chosen the auditor. But there is another choice after making that choice, and I am unsure what to pick.

I haven’t been able to find this storylet anywhere, even on the fate page. Is this going to be available soon? Lack of money IRL made it something I missed when it was pinned.

[color=#ff9900]The Blemmigan Affair should be appearing on the Nex tab soon.[/color]

I think the ministry may have staged a cover up. I also tried to find this thread again searching on &quotblemmigan&quot and oddly it does not appear in the results. Try it yourself! I had to resort to google.

P.S. if anyone can PM me with the outcomes of the choices in &quotA message from the Ministry&quot I’d much appreciate it.

The forum search function only shows the first 5 results and there are far more Blemmigan threads than that.
The search function is not ideal, but a normal Google search will generally get you where you need to be.
Most Fallen London words are few and far between outside of the Neath.