NEW CONTENT: Heart's Desire Update

[color=#ff9900]You’re right. I should have made you run through the Polythreme wheel, too. Missed a trick, there.[/color][/quote]

I am kinda surprised we don’t need to build Fascinating to convince the King to stick to my promise.

Go on Chris, make the change. You know you want to.

[color=#ff9900]Don’t toy with me. I’M A MAN ON THE EDGE![/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color]
[color=#ff9900](Should be satisfying content for fans of socks, though. Traditionally under-served in gaming, socks.)[/color]

I think I almost had a fit when I found out you have to pay the same entrance price to get into Old Downey. Especially because I spent majority of my echoes on expedition supplies…

Seriously, the thing with the socks… I just love it ! Really nice story ! I even tought for a moment that it would be some kind of Orphanage-like storylet (too bad it wasn’t :p).

flip table

FREE EVENING OH GOD

(I have four)

[color=#ff9900]And the second part of our Heart’s Desire continuation is now live! Continue the story in Fallen London, where you will:[/color]

• [color=#ff9900]Recruit the sixth player: are you prepared to make a terrible choice?[/color][/li][li][color=#ff9900]Answer mysteries: who keeps the history of Hell? What is the Perfection of Bells? Where do you bury a Prince?[/color][/li][li][color=#ff9900]Discover the identity of the Marvellous’ seventh - and final - player![/color]

[color=#ff9900]Play on, delicious friends - every decision brings you one step closer to achieving your heart’s desire![/color]

I already had to chose between offending Storm or breaking my faith to the Hundred, how could this get worse (finally)?
(!!!the last player!!!)[li]

…Aaaaand we are back to the zee. (Chris you are enjoying this right)

I finally understand why Proscribed Materials are sold at the price of 101 pennies instead of 8, now.

Also, my condolence to anyone who traded their scraps for something secret.
edited by Estelle Knoht on 6/24/2015

[color=#ff9900]Don’t toy with me. I’M A MAN ON THE EDGE![/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color]
[color=#ff9900](Should be satisfying content for fans of socks, though. Traditionally under-served in gaming, socks.)[/color][/quote]

Well then, if you won’t force me, I’ll just have to do it myself. In Polythreme now, and I won’t visit the King until I get Fascinating 13 (or possibly 12 – your choice).

How foolish would I be to enter Old Downy with Watchful and Shadowy ~100? Entirely foolish?

Surely the real question is how foolish you would be not to go in? Imagine the glory if you manage to pull it off under the noses of all those skilled urchins! And if you fail, you can carry on imagining.

Depends. If you are the sort that keep the wiki filled in, you are just dedicated.

[color=#ff9900]12?! What does this look like? Veilgarden? You’re a POSI now! 13 is the number. Well. Not the number. But a number. [/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color]

[color=rgb(255, 153, 0)]Quite foolish and, imminently, very very poor.[/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color]

[color=#ff9900]12?! What does this look like? Veilgarden? You’re a POSI now! 13 is the number. Well. Not the number. But a number. [/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color][/quote]

I understand. I get Fascinating up to a number, then I go see the King.

Welp, things sure escalate for the seventh player!

(Spacemarine should have picked Heart’s Desire)

I figured out how to convince the 7th player to join the game.
the Blind Astronomer says that the game wouldn’t be played again for another 5 years.
He told me that in 1889.
So, in order to get everyone to play I must…wait 6 months!

Wait. He said it would be at least five years. And time work differently in the Neath.
Drat. I thought I had it.

Has someone freed a certain captive in a certain place and echo’d it? I find myself curious of the consequences.

For a brief moment I was incredibly worried, but thankfully I was able to make it to the end of this update without losing something I’ve worked hard to gain. I very much enjoyed this update to Heart’s Desire! Worth the wait for sure.

Old Downy is a path full of hurt. Ouch, ow, ow. Evil, evil writer!