Need friend for exceptional rose

oh yay \o/ now that gonna be my new mantelpiece item!

I’ll take you up on that, absolutely, and would prefer a box of potentials. Let me know if two others have already gotten in on it. Just give me a few hours to get 10 actions together.

Thanks for the reminder that I turn in items for masquing later anyway as well, I’ll get your 5 to you soon rose, and you can send me another 5 if you like.

I’m basically going to be a tooth fairy, haha.

@Skythe: you’re officially number two, take your time ;)

@phyrne I’ve sent you the teeth, I believe I sent 10 but if there is a discrepancy just let me know. If I sent 11, please send along a 1 masquing common item as well, but it should be 10. I lost count after 3 or 4, which is why I bring it up.

Thanks again!

[quote=Skythe Smith]@phyrne I’ve sent you the teeth, I believe I sent 10 but if there is a discrepancy just let me know. If I sent 11, please send along a 1 masquing common item as well, but it should be 10. I lost count after 3 or 4, which is why I bring it up.

Thanks again![/quote]

I counted twice, it’s exactly 10. The Box of Potentials should be yours shortly, I sent my most trustworthy urchin ;)

Much appreciated.

Edit: I’ve also sent your gifts Rose, a smile in every jar.
edited by Skythe Smith on 2/14/2015

Please feel free to send items to sylvan1, and I will have the same sent back post haste! (or by hasty post!)

I guess I’m still a bit new to the Neath as I haven’t the resources to send more than a couple of boxes during this festival.

However if you want to exchange gifts I am capable of I am quite happy to oblige.

edited by Atrak on 2/15/2015
edited by Atrak on 2/16/2015

I want those terrifying Candies. I know I shouldn’t, but I do.

And to make this even more of a bad idea, I’ll send you a Promissory Note for Intimate Favours in return. There, I said it.

Gosh, I shouldn’t have been drinking that Absinthe at the Ball last night…

I feel the same way about the Hand of Glory. Medieval witchcraft dork? Guilty. :|

So, do you want the Hand instead of my Intimate Favours? I don’t know whether I should feel insulted or relieved… ;)

The hand costs 10 Fate more but we can make that work…
edited by phryne on 2/15/2015

Hi,

I’m looking for a Rose-Bearing Maggot and since I have five fate I could either send a Hamper of Heart-Cuts, a Watchful Doll or another Maggot in return. :)

What has that severed, pickled murderer’s hand got that I don’t!?

re: Making That Work - I shall PM.
Now the problem becomes convincing myself to part with the thing for the 30 masquing at all…

Hi there. I am new to Fallen London, as in a little over a week, but would love the opportunity to exchange gifts and expand my contacts.
My profile is: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/AJstone

I need more Exceptional Friends for the same purpose - add RuliverseUner.[li]

[quote=phryne]I want those terrifying Candies. I know I shouldn’t, but I do.

And to make this even more of a bad idea, I’ll send you a Promissory Note for Intimate Favours in return. There, I said it.

Gosh, I shouldn’t have been drinking that Absinthe at the Ball last night…[/quote]

Could I perhaps interest you in these lovely glasses of teeth instead, which I certainly didn’t obtain during my last visit to the Tomb Colonies?

Hello again, I would love to have a playing card . just a piece. Currently I only able to give glass of teeth, painted cat, and illicit volume… but getting the other stuffs won’t take days :) . Thanks!

note to myself: send qthermuse a thing and accept+payback ajstone

This is my profile: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/rosedragoness
edited by rosedragon on 2/16/2015
edited by rosedragon on 2/16/2015
edited by rosedragon on 2/17/2015

Slightly off topic, but in my desperation I am trying all avenues. I would very much like someone to direct Slowcake my way to gain my first point of notability, and will show my appreciation for this assistance in kind. I have made a lot of waves recently, quite at accident and at fairly large expense, and would like to capitalize on it. Thank you!

Looking for trades for well songs and coiffed spiders. Please PM me if interested.

Greetings folks, I am looking for someone to trade with for a Watchful Doll, happy to send any other 5 Fate item if you don’t want a Doll.

Regards
Atrak