Need friend for exceptional rose

I have enough items for 30 Masquing, anyone can make the same amount and want to cooperate with me? :)
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/rosedragoness

I’ll help you out. I can make 30 if I have to, but I’m hoping to need to receive significantly less by getting as close to 20 as possible through the rose’s opportunity card. I’ll reciprocate at least 10 masquing for sure, so I’ll return those favors immediately if you send them. Thanks!

Profile link: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Skythe~Smith
edited by Skythe Smith on 2/13/2015

I’m adding you to exchange gifts, I have close to 20 points of 1 pt/piece items. I’m Thenecrom

Not sure about fate gifts, have enough Teeth to cover for the new companions, but if anyone want to exchange Jars of Tongues I’ll be more than happy to do so!
edited by Lumyire on 2/14/2015

I have sent each of you 5 of the non-fate gifts, please exchange :)

Anyone who wants to trade fate items, message me.

I am unable to accept the gifts, it says that regrettably one of us is in the wrong place. Are you perhaps at Zee or on an expedition? I think I should be able to accept your correspondence if you are in London.

I am also unable to send gifts your way for the same reason.

I don’t intend to open the gifts you sent until I am at the 20 masquing that you can get through cards, as I said before, but they’ll be opened in due time, almost certainly within a few days, a week at the most. If you would like to trade 10 with me rose just let me know, otherwise five should be fine and I can trade the remaining five teeth with Lumyire or some other fine individual.

[quote=Skythe Smith]I don’t intend to open the gifts you sent until I am at the 20 masquing that you can get through cards …[/quote]You don’t get the Masquing from the gifts when you accept them from other players, you get it when you choose to turn in those gifts to Lady Lilac. You can keep those gifts forever and not turn them in if you choose to, which some do, because some of the Fate gifts are just too precious to give up. So there is no need to hold off on accepting gifts until you have Masquing 20.

I am unable to accept the gifts, it says that regrettably one of us is in the wrong place. Are you perhaps at Zee or on an expedition? I think I should be able to accept your correspondence if you are in London.

I am also unable to send gifts your way for the same reason.

I don’t intend to open the gifts you sent until I am at the 20 masquing that you can get through cards, as I said before, but they’ll be opened in due time, almost certainly within a few days, a week at the most. If you would like to trade 10 with me rose just let me know, otherwise five should be fine and I can trade the remaining five teeth with Lumyire or some other fine individual.[/quote]
Sorry I accidentally fed a mandrake and now on mirror forest thing… give me 8 hours max (I guess) and hopefully I can drop this 8 nightmares to 0

I have 20 Fate, so here’s a proposition for two players: send me gifts worth 10 Masquing and I’ll send you a Box of Potentials or a Starveling Stole (you can choose which one) ;)

@ohryne waaannt… ;3 but im at the state of confusion atm lol

No problem! I know the place, it won’t take you forever to get out of there ;)

im out… just need to wait for some candle turns and I will send you goodies phryne @Skythe im out :)

Where can I trade the stuffs for [color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Masquing?[/color]
edited by rosedragon on 2/14/2015

[quote=rosedragon]
Where can I trade the stuffs for Masquing?[/quote]

There seems to be a Lilac Lady who will be making her rounds shortly. But apparently you need to finish the Clathermont Intrigue first (not sure about that, both the wiki and the forum are rather vague about her)

[quote=phryne]
There seems to be a Lilac Lady who will be making her rounds shortly. But apparently you need to finish the Clathermont Intrigue first (not sure about that, both the wiki and the forum are rather vague about her)[/quote]
[color=#ff9900]The lady in lilac will make her appearance in a few days. You won’t need to have finished any particular storylines to trade rose-gifts to her (although she has an additional storyline for players who have investigated the intrigues of the Clathermont family).[/color]

[li]I am making stuff but do not have anyone really to send too. I am up to 7 but can’t seem to add anyone on here to send too!!! please help I always play

[/li][li]
[/li][li]Hi proffesoryaffle, if you give us your profile name, then I’m sure some people would be delighted to share gifts with you.
[/li]

[/li][li]
[/li][li]Hi proffesoryaffle, if you give us your profile name, then I’m sure some people would be delighted to share gifts with you.
[/li][/quote]
whoops!! http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Garon~Coles

[li]

@phryne sent you 10 items. I would love a starveling stole please!

Done! :)

Anyone else interested? Starveling Stole or Box of Potentials for gifts worth 10 Masquing :)
edited by phryne on 2/14/2015