Neathy Memes

How to make money in fl:

11 Likes

… selling these for massive profits.*

*To the rats on the roof.

4 Likes

We also have “just keep riding the train (that you own) and listen to rumours”.
Or “weave a complex web involving selling intelligence to a gondolier for permission to rob a tomb, earn bones from a devil by watching foxes and deer, constructing fake skeletons and selling them to gullible buyers, selling materials for massive profit to rats on the roof - sometimes for diamonds, and tins of hams somehow”.
Or, apparently, “poison each other to amuse the Masters”.

7 Likes

Finally finished playing Cricket, Anyone? last month.

5 Likes

And suddenly I’m biggining to wonder if adding him to my board of directors was a good idea…

(may I kindly inquire as to what game this is edited from?)

IMG_20231202_081114
I posted this one here before in a weekly questions thered, and it’s not very good, but aha, what the hell.

3 Likes

It’s Disco Elysium. [Send post]

1 Like

Okay, thank you.

Rule

1 Like

With all the discussion of semiotics that naturally accompanies the Feast of the Exceptional Rose (??), I was reminded of this one I made a while back…

FbULoBtUcAAT9iW

Oh, and here’s another, celebrating the tradition of fungal hats!

And here’s one that was doing the rounds on Tumblr a few weeks back.

(Though that’s cheating a bit - using a fan-made edit for December, and including the Firebrand, who isn’t a month.)

11 Likes

Who’s the fellow on the upper left, next to April? May?

Yep, that’s May - specifically from his appearance in Mask of the Rose.

Thanks! Haven’t played Mask of the Rose yet, so I didn’t know.

Me: does literally anything
FL:
IMG_20240208_183614

(Sorry for the low quality meme, I don’t have an actual editing software so I have to use my phone)

8 Likes

wow, you’ll REALLY liked that one…okay, her’s another one!

1-yes, i know the term “blorbo” is outdated, sue me.
2-i finally found a free editior! :grinning:
3-my feelings on the manager and the king are…complicated, so please dont take this meme to emply anything
4-i’m sorry for dipping slightly into another fandom but JJK is currently kicking my emotions like the football and i felt the need to meme about it.

2 Likes

First of all, love the meme. Second, blorbo is very much not outdated and no other word can ever capture its essence.

4 Likes

thank you!

well, that’s good! i quite like it.

1 Like

Photopea is a free in-browser image editor! I recommend it - I use it all the time.

2 Likes

Okay :+1:

Rule

Hmmmmm

“All models are wrong, etc.” Fantastic, hilarious, and erudite. Nicely done!

6 Likes