Neathy Memes

10 Likes

Okay. That is edited enough to be satirical, but legit enough to spoil Seeking Mr Eaten’s Name.

Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick will remember this.

…?

It’s just a meme that draws parallels between Avid Horizon, a very cold location that is mentioned in one of the sidebars and can be more thoroughly explored in Sunless Sea, and the opening intro of Skyrim, a game that takes place in a very cold region by the same name. It doesn’t mention any wells, teeth, candles, cannibalism or whatever Seeking Mr. Eaten’s Name is supposed to be about!

I don’t know what insider information Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick might have about this meme’s relevance to Seeking, but I suggest that he keeps it to himself, lest he spoils something.

I love it. That may be the best thing I’ll see all day.

[quote=Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick]Okay. That is edited enough to be satirical, but legit enough to spoil Seeking Mr Eaten’s Name.

Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick will remember this.[/quote]The only kept text is common knowledge. The Avid Horizon description is recycled from Sunless Sea, where the port is trivial to access (notably, the Avid Horizon is one of the few locations to appear in Fallen London, Sunless Sea, and Sunless Skies, though the port has changed by Skies). The knowledge that one may knock and advance or turn back and return to London is also well-established as well since many players don’t welcome self-destruction without the promise of reward.

Me:
✘ giving The Merry Gentleman some well-deserved love with decent fanart
:heavy_check_mark: MEME TIME

edited by JaneAnkhVeos on 8/4/2019

6 Likes

Yes.

So relatable!

Wait a minute… There is still a possibility, riiiiight?

Most certainly! Well… someday. So little time, so little self-assurance…

…marry me please

YES
(How can anyone say no to such a cute weasel? And looks like we already have a priest. Well, a priest king.)

Done. Check your messages. ;)

I… didn’t look at it from that angle…

Couldn’t resist.

6 Likes

Picking a Tier 3 profession:

2 Likes

Heheh.

Me: Oh, I’ve died and gone to heaven! Radiant angels descend from the sky!

The Angels:

3 Likes

6 Likes

An absurd answer from Virginia. You only have to kill one. Two people can easily sit on one corpse.

6 Likes

Oh, I love that!

6 Likes