Neathy Memes

1 Like

Oh, my word[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][/color] This is too relatable. Thank you.

I haven’t caught a GIF/screencap of this personally (at least, not yet - I don’t know how to record it dynamically and figured that a screencap could be easily enough replicated in the future anyway) but consider:

The Skyrim &quot[Skill] 100&quot leveling up meme but with Fallen London stats (Watchful/Shadowy/Dangerous/Persuasive) increased to 200. And/or achieving the corresponding PoSI rank (Extraordinary Mind/Invisible Eminence/etc.).

Example:

[A questionable politician/celebrity getting the facts on something blatantly wrong]

[‘Watchful has increased to 200 - Extraordinary!’]

(Or [Persuasive/Legendary], if they were actually trying to lie and looked ridiculous saying it.)
edited by Paradox Locke on 9/27/2018

So a friend of mine that doesn’t play FL made this, after I complained about Eyeless Skulls out of a sudden;

2 Likes

edited by Honeyaddict on 1/3/2019

6 Likes

Why are images containing Irrigo .jpg?
Cause it’s a Lossy compression format

… I’ll let myself out

3 Likes

I’d give you a like, but I forgot how to do it.

1 Like

r/UnexpectedNeathyJokes

8 Likes

[quote=Passionario]snip[/quote]This one is really amazing! :D :D :D

I second that.

Click the green fist under the post you want to &quotlike&quot

Ooh… I’ve got one!

2 Likes

Or this one.

2 Likes

And this one.

edited by Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick on 2/24/2019

3 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t got an image for it, but I found the branding of Dante’s Grill as “Dante’s Assembly Line” to be hilarious, given the player who said it using it to boost with four characters.

1 Like

Here’s one. It’s, um, unconventional, being a forum thread, but it works, and you will love it.
http://community.failbettergames.com/topic27246-an-intimate-of-devils-beyond-.aspx?Page=1

Related incident

4 Likes

edited by Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick on 2/26/2019
edited by Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick on 2/26/2019

[quote=Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick]
edited by Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick on 2/24/2019[/quote]Quick reminder, since you already did it upthread, to use the image url, not the website url, so you should use https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/84156206/what-if-i-told-you-you-wont-steal-that-diamond.jpg instead.