Names of Newspapers?

“Veritas ac Fides” because I’m pretentious

1 Like

I am the publisher of the terribly-inconstant Three Nineteen Post, which covers anything the larger papers miss.

1 Like

The Yearly Urchin. We gather up all the happenings and drama and such at the end of the year to wrap it all up in a bowtie. “Makes ev’ry 1999 just a tad more memorable,” says one of our patrons.

1 Like

Wow! How come you get to live in 1999??? /teasing

2 Likes

Ah – well – e-er, see, I j-just suppose that even the most honest newspapers get facts wrong time to time. A-After all, everybody in the Neath’s insane to some extent; for s-some, unfortunately too much.

(Perhaps like me. Oh dear.)

3 Likes

Well, it is done! The sunrise emissary is now printing! We print serious, academic news on the front pages, the weirdest little tales in the middle and truly horrendous, unthinkable scandel at the very end. We just printed a unique addition on the ridiculous rumors surrounding the new railway which I believe you shall find most interesting!

2 Likes

The Albion Rite, a newspaper which definitely contains no seditious anagrams.

4 Likes

“The Palace Peeper” with apologies to Gilbert and Sullivan (or Gillibrand & Searle, as they are known in FL. Hmm, if I ever make an alt, it’ll be W. S. Gillibrand).

The Palace Peeper publishes scandalous gossip from the Shuttered Palace! Most submissions actually come from members of the Royal Family. ALL copies are bought up (and destroyed) by members of the Royal Family, so nobody has actually read an issue!

4 Likes