Myself, and the changes found within

We are, of course, all changing. For myself, it seems I was only yesterday clambering through a crack in the earth below the bandstand of Victoria Park, nothing but rags on my back and a guttering torch in hand, and now I am the darling of all the Duchess’s finest soirées. If I do say so myself.

Fallen London, too, and the Bazaar itself, seem to change near every day and most often for the better. Yet a recent phenomonon cause me some distress. I hesitate to mention it, such a trifle really, but the tendency for items of importance in my possession be wreathed in a blue halo means they are now less easily noticable than before, when I thought I detected a gleam of gold about those same trinkets, keys and such.

((TL;DR – The hot blue border for use-able inventory items is harder for me to see, and IMO out of sorts with the general colour scheme, than the previous gold/yellow.))

[color=#009900]The feedback we’re getting suggests that different browsers, monitors, tastes have different effects. We’re going to make the border thicker and probably add other changes.[/color]

Why not just add a option to change the colour? Then again making the borders bigger might work to. Personally I can make out the blue borders with much greater ease.

Too many fiddly bits will overwhelm the player with trivia. It is better to pick a single colour most people will enjoy.

That said, I hold nothing but contempt and disgust for lime green.

making me hungry for apples. : )

I’m thinking either turquoise or forest green would look nice.

[quote=Endy]making me hungry for apples. : )

I’m thinking either turquoise or forest green would look nice.[/quote]
Cyans would probably clash, but I’ll second forest-- erm, Watchmakers’ Hill green.

I would like to see how the old yellow/gold color works with the thicker border. To me, at least, t seemed to fit the color palette better, and the increased width would make it much easier to see.

Agree with the color mismatch concerns. (I’ve had similar concerns about the blue storylet boxes, too.)

I notice there’s no longer a friends list on the Home tab. Is there any way of seeing all of your friends short of scrolling through the drop-down lists of social actions? And I liked the links to profiles too.

I would also really really like if the “Preview Cameos” button was centered below the cameo and lodgings pictures, but that may be just me >.>

I’m stat-capped. Will I still be able to play the new stories involving the Implacable Detective?

Question for fellow Fallen Londoners

Where is the spot where you can alter your tagline (the What-they-say line) now on the new page? I may be daft or spider blinded but I cannot for the life of me find it anymore and do not recall where it was originally besides this page.

I am also curious about this.

I am also curious about this.[/quote]
Me too!

[quote=Alerane]Question for fellow Fallen Londoners

Where is the spot where you can alter your tagline (the What-they-say line) now on the new page? I may be daft or spider blinded but I cannot for the life of me find it anymore and do not recall where it was originally besides this page.[/quote]

I haven’t found it since the re-design either. Glad to know i’m not the only one!

[color=#009900]Bear with us a few days - we’re still shuffling stuff around. It’ll be back shortly.[/color]

I’m stat-capped and I just got a business card from her.[color=#ffffff] (I got very Suspicious and taunted her when the constables started closing in.)[/color] Now to see if I get any assignments…
edited by the_antichris on 2/3/2012

I’m stat-capped and I just got a business card from her.[color=#ffffff] (I got very Suspicious and taunted her when the constables started closing in.)[/color] Now to see if I get any assignments…
edited by the_antichris on 2/3/2012[/quote]

Time to put on some shady equipment, then, I guess.

Good to know, I was more concerned that I may have just been missing a new location. Carry on~!

I thought I recall getting one from a different card [color=#ffffff] (The highest-tier on the “trade Connected: Constables for Watchful” card)[/color][color=#000000], but I don’t see it in my inventory in a quick scan. Which section does it wind up in?[/color]

I thought I recall getting one from a different card [color=#ffffff] (The highest-tier on the “trade Connected: Constables for Watchful” card)[/color][color=#000000], but I don’t see it in my inventory in a quick scan. Which section does it wind up in?[/color][/quote]
Really? How disappointing. I’d already thrown at least two of those out today without looking at them.

The &quotTrade Connections&quot cards have been tweaked. They’ve been transformed from &quottotally annoying&quot to &quotgreat&quot in the last update – good work, FBG!
edited by Rupho Schartenhauer on 3/24/2015