Myself, and the changes found within

I’m stat-capped and I just got a business card from her.[color=#ffffff] (I got very Suspicious and taunted her when the constables started closing in.)[/color] Now to see if I get any assignments…
edited by the_antichris on 2/3/2012[/quote]

I thought I recall getting one from a different card [color=#ffffff] (The highest-tier on the “trade Connected: Constables for Watchful” card)[/color][color=#000000], but I don’t see it in my inventory in a quick scan. Which section does it wind up in?[/color][/quote]

It’s under Curiosity - it’s a picture of her face. And I just noticed it’s useable! Awesome.

I’m totally chuffed to hear about the Connections cards, too.

Guess I have to go detective-hunting now :)

[quote=Wieland Burandt]The “Trade Connections” cards have been tweaked. They’ve been transformed from “totally annoying” to “great” in the last update – good work, FBG!
edited by Wieland Burandt on 2/3/2012[/quote]

What did they change, exactly? For now I just kept discarding them (I had more pressing business to attend with my Actions ^^)

They apparently offer a better exchange rate on stats for the training ones, and the conflict cards now give you items.

Not quite - the changes are just to the cards that set one Connected faction against another. There are two changes:[/color]

• [color=00ffff]The old branches, where you choose to favour one faction over the other, now provide a profitable Connected exchange. You’ll gain more Connected with the faction you favour than you lose from the one you don’t. If you’re after a particular sort of Connected, these cards are now a good way to get it without the previous steep cost.[/color][/li][li][color=00ffff]Some of the cards also have a new branch that pays out in rare items (like Romantic Notions, Tales of Terror!! and Maniac’s Prayers) - you’ll always get some even on a failure, and will get more on a success.[/color]

Some of these cards now say that you have a major gain against a minor loss, while others still say that you have a major loss against a minor gain. As such, I suspect that these changes may only apply to some of the cards, not all of them. A shame.

I do like the fact you can arrange a compromise for some of them.

Feels more realistic that you’re character could use their connections to act as a mediator.

[quote=Endy]I do like the fact you can arrange a compromise for some of them.

Feels more realistic that you’re character could use their connections to act as a mediator.[/quote]
I like this idea too. Wouldn’t it be nice if there were a quality that measured your ability as a negotiator/mediator? That would give those of us who choose not to take sides in Church vs. Hell etc. something to show for our balancing skills. ;)

[color=0000CC]No, it’s all of them. It’s possible some of the guidance text is outdated - I’ll check.[/color]