Mrs Chapman's Boarding House opens its doors

Which is the susurrus week? I’m still not seeing anything but soup and parlour.

That’s week 3 soup: A flavour of Dahut - Fallen London Wiki.
EDIT: So I won’t spam this thread non-stop, I’ll edit this. The possible new option is locked if you are missing the TtH quality so we need 1 more week to see what’s there!

Time to get A Susurrus in the Soup Kitchen if you missed it!

There’s also a new option that unlocks with Backstage at Mrs Chapman’s exactly 4 and it sets the quality to 5. More to come in the next weeks I guess!

1 Like

Speaking of, there is a typo on the flavour text for Behind Closed Doors at Horatia’s.

It reads:

Here are the service stairs, the walk-in cupboards and the the tucked-away offices.

Nothing alarming, but one feels it best to report it.

Thank you. I did finally achieve that desired quality!

Uhu, congratulations! I can’t wait to see where this all goes!

But my alt which had the best TtH missed a week so there will be more waiting. Eh, no rush, right? :slight_smile:

An Unearthly Whisper from Below can be obtained this season!

Should there be any negative consequences for guests who eat too much soup, too quickly? After all, not everyone has bottomless pits in their stomachs.

Given how infrequently explicit dining occurs–one can go weeks without so much as attending a dinner party–I think it safe to say that implied food consumption in the long run balances out express food consumption.

6 Likes

No qualities to unlock this season and no new options either. Speaking to Mrs Chapman only increases the acquaintance level.

Let’s see how far it will go and if there will be an actual conclusion.

1 Like

A Knock Behind the Wainscotting is back on the menu!
Speaking to Mrs Chapman increases the acquaintance level to 3. I’ll give it a cap of 7 and that she will provide some benefits during Hallowmas.

An Unearthly Whisper from Below is present again!

As an update for Behind Closed Doors at Horatia’s, we got a cap for Acquaintance: Mrs Chapman! It stops at 4 and at that level the quality’s description changes: Mrs Chapman considers you to be a confidant.

Quite a few weeks, but we are at the limit since last week. Now we wait…

1 Like

And wait. And wait. Until we discover …

1 Like

The suspense is killing me!

1 Like

I like the intrigue! This is a pleasant excitement of waiting for something interesting to happen. And it does give some curious thoughts about the upcoming game.
Actually, I love this location in general, it feels unexpectedly cozy. It’s a pity I didn’t find a way for a newcomer to stay at the Boarding House. Did anyone else succeed or is there none? He comes for a soup quite regularly, though :slight_smile:

We’re never ever going to learn anything from Mrs. Chapman, are we?

3 Likes

If anything new were going to happen, I’d imagine it might be in… oh, a little over a week’s time.

3 Likes

In June? What happens in June?

Why, the release of Mask of the Rose, set in Mrs Chapman’s Boarding House, of course!

3 Likes

Oooh, so dumb! I was thinking only in the browser, not outside it! :heartfl: