Mr Sacks

But I want to play ALL of them! :(

Well, except the Revolutionaries. Anyone working for the Liberation of Night can go lick the Bazaar, for all I care.

Hey, I aspire to lick the Bazaar, and I’ll have you know that I want nothing to do with those mad sun-extinguishing maniacs.

Oh dear. Mr. Pages, you shoveled my snow, gave me a pen, and you are one of my favorite masters and I have possibly murdered you via cat-avalanche. Oh dear.

OK. I chose the Widow.

Went with the Dockers myself. Echoed to my journal if any wish to zee.

I chose the University option, and I’ve yet to see any options related to it? There was an option on the card today (#5) for one of the other choices, but nothing for the college? Have I missed something? Did I choose too late?

You literally cannot choose too late. There are MANY cards and you will find the right one eventually. It may even be the last one for that one.

You literally cannot choose too late. There are MANY cards and you will find the right one eventually. It may even be the last one for that one.[/quote]

[li]
I did the University last Sacksmas, and (iirc) I am pretty sure it was the last card or the next-to-last one.

Thanks :) I thought that was the case, but I haven’t seen anything and I was starting to wonder. :heart:

I think I saw something on Day 6 or 7 for the Uni. When Sacks is Mr Pages.

There are two options for it, but one of them is more or less useless and just annoys him. The END option is much more obvious, and it’s when the Sacks is Mr. Hearts much later on.

EDIT: WAIT, I realize what you mean! The one on Day 6/Pages is an early option for the Revolutionaries, not Uni.
edited by MidnightVoyager on 12/29/2013

Oh! I DID see that &quotjust annoys him&quot option! facepalm I had completely forgotten. I felt kinda bad about spoiling the game for it :p
edited by Inky Petrel on 12/29/2013

I guess I’ll have to wait till next year to try out the fate-locked Christmas content. Should have done more research beforehand then!

I 've recorded the text for The Widow on Day 7.

Word of warning - if you pick the Bazaarines option with Mr. Sacks you can gain connected: the Masters, but take a hefty hit to connected: revolutionaries and connected: the docks. You also get some money, but those connections are a pain to grind and masters isn’t that usesful.

…Masters is infinitely harder to grind than either of those, and it’s also an extremely useful connection to have that has many different applications. I’d chose 1CP of masters over 50 CP of Revolutionaries and Docks any day.

Anyway, Mr Fires is showing up pretty commonly now, it seems. The frequency might have been upped. Has anyone seen Silas yet?

[color=#c2c2c2]And an edit: I have indeed seen Silas, now. More importantly;

An occurrence! Your ‘Acquaintance: Silas the Showman’ Quality is now 1!

This is a thing, now. :D Eee!
[/color]
edited by Laluzi on 12/30/2013

If anyone has an interest in the text for the Urchins on Day 7, you can see it here.

[li]
All these murders are starting to depress us. Especially this one. Mr. Sacks just wanted to know your opinion on the Bazaar; why’d you have to go and kill him? =(

I would say it’s a pretty emphatic declaration of opinion.

Indeed; I was more saddened at having to ambushcate my dearenist Mr Pages in the most antisportulating of mannertudes. Would it have been that I did not sympathize with the Duchess’s plans, I would have given him the choicest of my love stories and sent him merrily on his way.
edited by Laluzi on 12/30/2013