Moulin

The styles are nice. If only I could build the place.

Yes, and no indication of what any of them are likely to lead to, or why only one involves train engines to go to the station.

[quote=PSGarak]Hattington, your imgur link is &quotundefined,&quot which is probably not what you intended.

Are you reacting to the new board members?[/quote]

Bother, that should be fixed now. Anyway no just savouring a second chance.

it’s here!

And I can’t progress further than the talk with the Baroness!

I don’t understand what exactly is happening. The option to convene another meeting has appeared, on top of the station plan specific one.
When/if you go through the process of approving other type of plans, can you actually build the station? Or do you need another board meeting for some reason? Are you able to re-convene the board immediately using the ordinary Help from the Board Secretary? Or is the only obstacle the date-locked option to actually build the station?

Edit: oh snap, apparently it came while I was writing the above. Anyway, is there any functional relevance to the type of station you build at Moulin?
edited by Sir Reginald Monteroy on 1/19/2021

Well, a use for the new Hellish affiliation that was available during Christmas. Horay!

I added literally everyone to the Board to get the “Non-Human Point Of View” choice.
I may be here for a while.

If you study the Tower first, it still advances the storyline, right?

EDIT: yes.
edited by Aro Saren on 1/19/2021

Standard plea: could someone check on Masters at Station VIII and Commissioner at Parabola, once you’ve appeased the Tower?

There’s a new option at the Commissioner. It may or may not be unlocked by the Tower. The listed unlock condition is something that I’ve had for a while, although it was relevant to the Tower.

Where can you chose what station style? I never saw that option anywhere.

In your boardroom.

Commissioner’s new answer is not unlocked by the Tower, but it was added only now.

[quote=Aro Saren]In your boardroom.

Commissioner’s new answer is not unlocked by the Tower, but it was added only now.
edited by Aro Saren on 1/19/2021[/quote]

Nope. It’s not in my boardroom.
There’s 2 new possible board members. The Reverend from the Church in the wild, and the Drummer. The Drummer is only available if you dedicated your church to him.
Mr. Wines has nothing new to say.
edited by Winthropx on 1/19/2021

screams in fl why must you torment us?!

[quote=Winthropx]
edited by Winthropx on 1/19/2021[/quote]

Then I guess you’ve already tried to build the station and locked the default choice before you could try different ones.

Thank you. I’ll check Fires when I have some actions.

Nope, Fires has nothing new.

If you already passed the resolution to build the usual kind of station, then you should have an option called ‘A new architect has become available!’ which lets you reset the station and also the boardroom delay.

[quote=Aro Saren][quote=Winthropx]
edited by Winthropx on 1/19/2021[/quote]

Then I guess you’ve already tried to build the station and locked the default choice before you could try different ones.

Thank you. I’ll check Fires when I have some actions.

Nope, Fires has nothing new.
edited by Aro Saren on 1/19/2021[/quote]

That kinda sucks. I locked myself outta new content without realizing it.

If you already passed the resolution to build the usual kind of station, then you should have an option called ‘A new architect has become available!’ which lets you reset the station and also the boardroom delay.[/quote]

If you tried to build the station first, you’re locked out of that option.

Eh, unfortunately, you can only do the trick with station redesigning only once. Had I known there was an option unlocked by allying with the Bishop of Southwark, I would have taken the good old chap back on the Board just to see how ecstatic he would get…

Is there any fellow Hellfarer who happened to echo the Bishop’s reaction towards building a fortigied, anti-Hell station?
I would very much appreciate a link to the echo either here or in a PM…