Moulin

Discussion go here.
edited by Aro Saren on 1/12/2021

It’s now possible to survey the terrain to Moulin. The choices are: by yourself, or using Viscountess’, Feducci’s, either of Gondoliers’, April’s, Cornelius’, Southwark’s, Lordship’s or Virginia’s information.

I wonder, what are the differences beside opposing parties.

Apparently, by yourself you only get small amount of debt.
edited by Aro Saren on 1/12/2021

[quote=Aro Saren]It’s now possible to survey the terrain to Moulin. The choices are: by yourself, or using Viscountess’, Feducci’s, either of Gondoliers’, April’s, Cornelius’, Southwark’s, Lordship’s or Virginia’s information.

I wonder, what are the differences beside opposing parties.

Apparently, by yourself you only get small amount of debt.
edited by Aro Saren on 1/12/2021[/quote]

July also has an option. You get Connected:Fingerkings along with debt from building serpentine tracks. I think other options may affect Darkness.

Oh, I didn’t survey the terrain with anyone. I just went ahead and proposed the plan. I didn’t think there were other options. I think I missed something.

I won’t lie, I’m pretty annoyed they dropped this on Tuesday instead of the normal time as I already did my meetings for this week for the payout. I feel like I’m going to be behind for no good reason now as who expected updates to drop on a Tuesday of all things.

From what I can see, this choice changes only penalties. Please, can someone report another choice or two, to be sure?

I’ve chosen to go along with April’s plan because 1. I already respect her more than anyone else on the board for helping me kill the actual Vake while all these other losers still haven’t chipped in for that Bessemer Ingot Steel supply, and 2. out of everyone’s pitches “we’ll gather lots of explosives” sounds by far like the best incentive to do it her way.

Lordship gives Connected: Fingerkings and DArkness at Pimple-under-Mound, for some reason, although nothing in his text indicates this.

Interesting - I did Lordship and (not having Connected Fingerkings) did not receive any Connected Fingerkings, nor did it change the Darkness at Burrow, since I had left it at 3 in the first place.

I went with Lordship as well, and my Connected Fingerkings didn’t change from 1. I don’t remember if Darkness changed though (I’m guessing it didn’t).
edited by Tintinnabulum on 1/13/2021

Bump for tomorrow.

Any last-minute predictions for what the statue options will be? Burrow let us make a custom Saint, but I think Infernal saints are still on the table. Of the remaining board members, the only one(s) I could even kinda-sorta see are the Gondoliers.

Speaking of which, the Hell-Scarred Gondolier had this to say about Moulin: “Where history is as mutable as flesh.” On that note, good luck y’all!

Let me in!

LET ME IIIIIINNNNN!!!

[quote=Deathjack999]Let me in!

LET ME IIIIIINNNNN!!![/quote]
Right there with you.

Huh, there are several options for station plans now.

I noticed something about a new archtitect but I hadn’t called the meeting.

Edit: Well, I’m going with the Oxfordshire option. A bit Celestial, but it annoys the Bazaar.
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 1/19/2021

My Station is in Defiance of All.

Wait WHAT

Imgur

Oh ye gods, thank you FB. Now I can go figure out if there’s a somehow better station than the default one.

Edit: Also, staking out an outpost in the Bazaar’s design. It’s a nice style after all.
edited by Hattington on 1/19/2021
edited by Hattington on 1/19/2021

Hattington, your imgur link is “undefined,” which is probably not what you intended.

Are you reacting to the new board members?

I guess, we won’t be actually building the station today?

Fit for wilderness is a choice that noone objects to.