Most bizarre/pointless activity you've engaged in?

Nice! I’m only at around 500 Duchess myself because I keep doing heists, and using up that Connected quality keeps the cats from turning me in. :-)

I suppose my most ridiculous activity has been getting my Connected: the Church over 1600.[/quote]

1600?! I’m not worthy. :D

Replaying the conversation costs 10 Fate, and success gives 1 point of Irrigo.

So it’s a minimum of 660 Fate to hit 77 (more if you fail some of those Persuasive challenges or decide to explore other dialogue branches), assuming that you first visit the Nadir and leave with Irrigo 11 (picking a 2-point gain option when at 9). The conversation isn’t 0-action, either - it took me almost a week to hit the target.

(The story behind it getting and losing that Irrigo can be found here and here, respectively)
edited by Passionario on 9/2/2016

I used to have Sardonic Music-Hall Singer 10 or 11. Then the system changed and I can’t seem to raise her back up past 9. So it just sits there unused. It might as well be 0.

Somehow forgot about this in my last post.

edited by Barselaar on 9/2/2016

Replaying the conversation costs 10 Fate, and success gives 1 point of Irrigo.

So it’s a minimum of 660 Fate to hit 77 (more if you fail some of those Persuasive challenges or decide to explore other dialogue branches), assuming that you first visit the Nadir and leave with Irrigo 11 (picking a 2-point gain option when at 9). The conversation isn’t 0-action, either - it took me almost a week to hit the target.

(The story behind it getting and losing that Irrigo can be found here and here, respectively)
edited by Passionario on 9/2/2016[/quote]
I thought there were four total times to choose an option while talking. Does that option instantly end the conversation?

Just look at my mantelpiece and my scrapbook.
I am also in the preposterous possession of 23 cryptobotanical rosettes, 55 tiny cave fishes and 2222 volumes of collated research

One of my characters has never gone on a Zee-Voyage or played the Flint storyline or left Court all so they could grind Fascinating… to 100 for the sole purpose of feeling a little bit more desirable.

Nice! I’m only at around 500 Duchess myself because I keep doing heists, and using up that Connected quality keeps the cats from turning me in. :-)

I suppose my most ridiculous activity has been getting my Connected: the Church over 1600.[/quote]

1600? How…
Are you exceptionally well acquainted with literature on the Anchoress or did you construct your own church somewhere entirely out of candles? I can’t even fathom–

For absolutely no good, sane or comprehensible reason, Parvorus is grinding “Freed of the Name”.

Since it’s veering into discussion of conversation content, I’ll send you a PM.