Moon league

I haven’t either. When I get a Form again (since my recent foray into the Iron League) I’ll have to invite you.

I’m about. Was just using my turns on failing to make waves in an over-optimistic attempt for a new profession.

Well, as I said before, I am available if anyone fancies up a dwell. A shame that it’s so deserted though

Just added you, went to challenge you, cannot find you.

I wonder if silver prize tokens will ever begin to circulate once again…

Just added you, went to challenge you, cannot find you.[/quote]

Hmm weird, since I have a form chosen already. Could it be influencing that I am in mahogany halls?

Just added you, went to challenge you, cannot find you.[/quote]

Hmm weird, since I have a form chosen already. Could it be influencing that I am in mahogany halls?[/quote]

It shouldn’t. Try challenging me? I’m either Moomin or Babelfishwars - not sure which finds me. :-S

Sent a challenge

It feels to me as if K&C has been forgotten about a bit at the moment… I, too, hope there will be a fresh infusion of silver tokens soon.

I’m available in the moon league for a golden hunt, if anyone’s interested.

[li]

It feels to me as if K&C has been forgotten about a bit at the moment… I, too, hope there will be a fresh infusion of silver tokens soon.

I’m available in the moon league for a golden hunt, if anyone’s interested.

[li][/quote][/li][li]
[/li][li]As soon as I get my parade of victories back, I’m there.

[/li]

Are you Raaret? I’ve accepted, any way.

I just started with the Moon League and am looking for people to challenge. If anyone wants a go, challenge me! I’m humdrumvee.

I have chosen a face and have entered the moon league but when I choose the option for dueling it says I have not chosen a face. on myself page I do have the three numbers for my face. what do I need to do?

Moving up to the Moon League makes you lose your Form, if I recall correctly, so you’ll need to re-choose one.

it’s been like months i’ve been dueling the same person for three months and i refuse to withdraw first

I’m available for a duel.

Starting to experiment with the Moon Leagues! I just issued a challenge to AgentBlueSky (Hammond), as soon as I’m finished I’ll be available ^^

A couple of beginner’s questions:

• According to the wiki, exiting the Moon League to go back to the Iron League removes the A Proud Parade of Victories quality. Does entering the Moon League do that too, or does it only remove your Form?

• While in the Moon LEague, are players in the Iron League safe from your attacks, and vice versa?
    edited by streetfelineblue on 9/9/2013

Entering the Moon League doesn’t take away your victories, only your Form.
The leagues are entirely separate; Iron Leaguers can’t attack Moon Leaguers and vice versa.

[quote=Spacemarine9]Entering the Moon League doesn’t take away your victories, only your Form.
The leagues are entirely separate; Iron Leaguers can’t attack Moon Leaguers and vice versa.[/quote]

Thank you! Also, that probably means that it would have been better if I stashed three victories before entering to be able to fight Golden Hunts immediately, but who minds, I take it as extra practice. I’ll probably need it :s

It’d be nice if the moon league gave better winnings than the iron leagues. The flavor text makes a big deal about the stakes being higher, but you still only wager one iron/prize token. That’s a bit disappointing when the action point investment is so much higher.

(Also hi I’m Little The. You can fight me if you want, but I have to request you don’t use elusive attacks since I’d prefer to not lose absolutely everything due to a stint of bad luck. It’s why I left the iron leagues, you see.)[li]
edited by Little The on 9/10/2013

[quote=Little The]It’d be nice if the moon league gave better winnings than the iron leagues. The flavor text makes a big deal about the stakes being higher, but you still only wager one iron/prize token. That’s a bit disappointing when the action point investment is so much higher.

(Also hi I’m Little The. You can fight me if you want, but I have to request you don’t use elusive attacks since I’d prefer to not lose absolutely everything due to a stint of bad luck. It’s why I left the iron leagues, you see.)
edited by Little The on 9/10/2013[/quote]

(OK! Currently I’m still waiting for an answer to the invite, but I should be available again after the duel ^^)

Well, if I’ve understood right, the Moon League is still highly experimental, so probably Failbetter doesn’t want to have people risk too much on a possibly flawed mechanism. Maybe they’ll revise the prize/punishment ratio when the Moon Leagues will be an establishment mechanic. Anyway, even now they are the only source of the Assassin of Assassins medals, a great bragging item per se and the only way to be promoted to the top tier Distinctions of the higher orders of Knife-and-Candle, so the Moon League already provides a unique loot ^^