Moon league

Holy hell, can you fight multiple people? I’m locked in a 3 v 1 combat. This is exciting.

I wonder what will happen if you beat one before the others… You think you’ll have to defeat all for rewards? You think you can up Making your moves in a different game, then devastate a different battle?[li]

When you are engaged in combat with multiple opponents at the same time you have the advantage of being able to attack any of them before they can confront you. After ending one match you’ll be taken to the rewards, where you will lose your stats, gambit, and move progress. Your other opponents will lose nothing, and thus will be at an advantage. Good planning could probably mitigate that, however.

Can you really take on more than one person?

it makes stuff mess up it is not a recommended course of action

(in song) Im on my knees,pretty pretty please, kill me,i want to die! Put a bullet in my heard. I want to die! WHAT DOES A LADY HAVE TO DO TO GET KILLED AROUND HERE!..please?

My dear b3llad0nna you do not appear on my list of possible opponents - I hope to meet you again sometime soon.

Sigh … I don’t seem to be able to challenge anyone as it says issuing a challenge is locked, and the image that’s grayed out is the “must have a form” image. But I have a form. Not sure if this is a bug or if the Locked info just isn’t telling me the whole story. At the moment, anything I do gets http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Error/GeneralError anyhow … so I suppose I’d better run outside and play now.

i have ideed found 2 duels after i finish the current spar i will be open againso please feel free to show your intrest as it is encouraged from i,thank you. also @Genny no bug, if you own a form but everyone is preoccupied or no longer in that league then it will show nothing.

It used to be the case that if you chose a new form using the 0 storylet action for the purpose it wouldn’t &quottake*, and I’d have to choose a new form again with a K&C card. I haven’t had that problem lately, though.

I’ve finally joined, so, um … bring it on?

… Looks at this: http://about.failbettergames.com/knife-and-candle-faq/

Eek. I’d kill for an autoadd button.
edited by babelfishwars on 6/24/2013

An autoadd button would be epic. I’ve added a bunch of people from here and from the list on the FAQ page and I still have trouble finding anyone available for duelling.
edited by Cousin Elizabeth on 6/26/2013

My Saint is often in the Moon Leagues, and at the moment is seeking someone with which to Golden Hunt.

[quote=Cousin Elizabeth]An autoadd button would be epic. I’ve added a bunch of people from here and from the list on the FAQ page and I still have trouble finding anyone available for duelling.
edited by Cousin Elizabeth on 6/26/2013[/quote]

If we all fall silent and just stare at Alexis, he’ll have to give in to our combined wills.
giggles

I’ve challenged you. I also have no idea what I’m doing (my victories almost entirely iron league). Be gentle.

Edit: and I might go to zee to get stuff to use to do some archaeology.
edited by babelfishwars on 6/28/2013

My fellow companion (Hammond) and i (b3llad0nna) are in need of duels if anyone would be a darling as to please us in this manner. Thank you.

While my 5 lovely gold Assassin of Assassins medals are something to write home about, it seems that winning streaks aren’t. Is there any purpose to them after obtaining a sponsor and obtaining the highest Order of the Wistful Rose?

They’re useful for unlocking certain distinctions of the Ovate, Serpentine and Vespertine orders.

After a long absence I am back; I am wondering if anyone would like to send me a challenge

The Moon League looks to be rather quiet these days. I certainly haven’t seen any invites since I returned from Hunter’s Keep.