Midnighters for Orphanages

Hi all, I am in need of a friendly Midnighter to speak to my orphans and since the last offer was from more than a week ago I thought I’d go ahead and ask before sending requests out. I would be happy to provide some menace relief as well if that is helpful to you! Thanks very much!

I am always happy to help (usually in CET/EEST).

23 is always happy to help with children, though at this moment she’s inconveniently in Port Carnelian.

Skymaw is available for corruption of the youth.

A midnighter here, eager to share some knowledge with the poor youth in your Orphanage.

Alybye has just become a Midnighter and is now available to speak to the children of your Orphanage. You may send a Calling Card if you wish but they will happily accept your speaking invitation with or without it. The children are its… the future.

Midnighter here, if you want i’m available to speak to the little rascals

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Moriviri
edited by DrMoriviri on 5/1/2017

Another irrigo-wearing person who can tell your kids some delightful stories.

Bumping myself up cause not enough people has heard my story! Interview me while I still remember!

Genevieve will remain a Midnighter for quite a while as she grinds Notability – she is always happy to accept requests and will attempt to respond promptly.

Lionel Anchovies is available to visit orphanages, and they promise that they will neither consume the children nor take their faces. I usually respond to social actions quickly, and enjoy a bit of roleplaying if you so desire.

Aubergion is available to pay visits to the impressionable youths, at your convenience.

Midnighter here, readily available to visit your orphanages.

The Lamentful Physician would be glad to uphold the rites of St. Joshua.

I am also available to honour a tradition of Saint Joshua.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Mr%20Sherry%20Vernet

I myself will also be available as a lecturer for the foreseeable future.

Ahtog is a freshly initiated Midnighter available for divulging of things easily forgot.
Regularly online from 09:00 to 23:00 CET (approx. 04:00 to 18:00 US east coast time),
messages checked every 3 hours or more frequently.
See signature for profile.
edited by aneather on 9/15/2017

Harper Margrave is likewise available to visit orphanages and dispense information that is definitely not memorable in any way. While often at sea, so long as Captain Margrave is in London, feel free to send an invitation.

More than happy to help corrupt your little ones. Send me your invites.

I shall be glad to show these young friends the nature of my…work.