Master Photos: Masters Wanted

Much better.

Is there any more interest for another group? We’ve gotta get our skates on if the community is going to manage 6 more photos in the nest 10 days or so! I don’t have a group yet, and would love to get involved.

I have a picture of Mister Sacks and I would be happy to team up!

Should have my Mr Stones ready by tomorrow!

That’s great!
I see your name in the first group.
Wish we have enough participants for the second group.
edited by futouristka on 2/27/2017

I’m willing to join the second group.

I’ve sent my photo of Mr Sacks (for a possible second group) to acorncap via email.
edited by futouristka on 2/27/2017

That’s great! As I said, I sent a photo of Mr Sacks and I can ask my mother to pose as Mr Stones. Barselaar is mentioned as Mr Apples in a Google sheet.
So you have a lot of options.

Apparently there may be seven photos done!

rushes in

it has been done: http://i.imgur.com/DRSGLez.jpg A Mr. Spices for everyone

I allowed myself the liberty of some semi-competent photoshopping to erase a couple blemishes, if thats ok
edited by FromBelowTheZee on 2/28/2017
edited by FromBelowTheZee on 2/28/2017

i just checked the kickstarter update. they have all seven pictures that they need.

Yes, but they like the photos!

I’ve just sent a picture of my mother as Mr Stones for the second group. :)
edited by futouristka on 2/28/2017

Someone here should collaborate with the people https://www.reddit.com/r/fallenlondon/comments/5wehdv/a_great_work_completed_4_photos_of_11_masters/ if you aren’t already. They have a pages and possibly a wines.

Thank you for advise. I left a comment there and emailed the topic starter.

And here’s my Mr. Fires, if still wanted.
edited by Indigo Clardmond on 3/1/2017

Hello! Since you’ve made two photos and there is a small chance that we’ll get a second group, is it imprudent to ask if it’s possible to use my photo of Mr Sacks in the first group? Maybe it’s possible to use two photos of the same Master if the total number of different Masters is 11?

And good job by the way!
edited by futouristka on 3/1/2017

Hello! Since you’ve made two photos and there is a small chance that we’ll get a second group, is it imprudent to ask if it’s possible to use my photo of Mr Sacks in the first group? Maybe it’s possible to use two photos of the same Master if the total number of different Masters is 11?

And good job by the way!
edited by futouristka on 3/1/2017[/quote]

Considering that they’ve gotten all the required photos and such, I don’t think it really matters how stringently we stick to the rules. Also, having multiple different Sacks would be canon! I just did both under the assumption that one would end up being in the photo extra. It’s probably up to acorn cap, though, as they’re the one making the photo. I don’t really mind either way.

Couldn’t agree more with the canon point!
Well, you posted your photo of Sacks earlier so it was naturally to ask you before writing to acorncap.
Thank you!

I think since they’ve got what they need, I might just edit together the images I’ve already been sent, and I’ll post it tomorrow. We might not quite have 11, but we’ve got about 8!

Thank you! I’ll be waiting.