Marsh-Mired in Dreams of Sustenance

[quote=Asclepius Unbound]If I didn’t know better, I’d think that the Seekers were getting a positive thrill from having their thoughts and missives consumed.

But that would be unhinged.[/quote]

Now who here would want destroy themselves?

A fictional character preventing real people from sharing information about it is delightfully meta.

It would seem He is only taking certain posts. While I do seek the Name, I’m not going to be trying to get my posts taken. I get censored enough as it is.

Still… I eagerly await my next dreams…

I have to say, I’m very curious as to how many of us there are. How many are fully scarred, stained, and chained?

I am! I would have thought quite a few of us are - it really is one of the best parts of the game.

Well, the next step seems to require friends who are not Seekers. Quite what they are required for, or what their… reward… will be, I have yet to discover.

>I have to say, I’m very curious as to how many of us there are. How many are fully scarred, stained, and chained?

[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]Around 0.1% of the registered player base. We like to think of it as ‘hardcore mode’, except that hardcore mode in most games doesn’t end nearly this badly.[/color]

Perhaps a list is called for, like the one for Overgoated players. For anti-bragging rights.

Please note a recent request by your most humble servant on certain further matters.

I agree Lady Red, however they do discourage us quite…forcefully. I wouldn’t blame those who aren’t as nuts as the seekers.

0.1%!!! Gosh. Then thank you very very much, Alexis, for indulging us crazy seekers :) It really is exciting to be able to go a little further along the storyline!

I intend to make a side character to seek the name at some point. Don’t want to mess up my main character that badly haha.

[quote=Alexis Kennedy]>I have to say, I’m very curious as to how many of us there are. How many are fully scarred, stained, and chained?

[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]Around 0.1% of the registered player base. We like to think of it as ‘hardcore mode’, except that hardcore mode in most games doesn’t end nearly this badly.[/color][/quote]

Thanks so very much! The idea of not knowing was driving me mad. Well, madder.

Edit: I just ran the numbers on that, based on a reasonable estimate of the playerbase. That’s … very few people. Possibly fewer than have Overgoats.
edited by Asclepius Unbound on 11/20/2012

Ominous!
also hahaha i have the worst luck with cards ever
EDIT: i posted this and then the next card i drew was a scary candle
edited by Spacemarine9 on 11/20/2012

[quote=Asclepius Unbound]Edit: I just ran the numbers on that, based on a reasonable estimate of the playerbase. That’s … very few people. Possibly fewer than have Overgoats.
[/quote]

[color=#009900]We have almost 200K registered users (this number is public-domain), though rather fewer monthlies. So, yes, it is very small. But dedicated, which is why we’re spearheading the content push with it.[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]And of that content push… more soon.[/color]

I shall never seek the Name - Mr Wines would be quite put out, and I do so enjoy my invitations to his little gatherings!

“How many Masters are there?” asks the Mysteries. “One too many,” I reply.

Wow, that’s such a small number. I suddenly feel like part of an elite club. . . an elite club of sadists who should really know better

He did say there’s rather fewer monthlies, which I guess means people who actively log in. So, the number may be considerably higher among active members?

is anyone else having trouble playing St. Arthur’s Candle? everytime i click on it all i get is a blank white screen.

[quote=Alexis Kennedy][color=#009900]We have almost 200K registered users (this number is public-domain), though rather fewer monthlies. So, yes, it is very small. But dedicated, which is why we’re spearheading the content push with it.[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]And of that content push… more soon.[/color][/quote]

It seemed gauche to ask - my ballpark number was about half that. Thanks so much for supporting our insanity, as we in turn support yours. :D