Marsh-Mired in Dreams of Sustenance

waits

listens

dreams

I’m sure of it. All will be well and all manner of thing will be well, after all.

[This post lies empty, odious and vulgar]

Let’s say that a certain someone panicked and decided to scream …would that certain someone be able to get a second chance from Mr.Eaten?
edited by Andrey Shmarev Shmareva on 11/15/2012

Seems I wasn’t the only one today.

I took a chance, and I failed. I hope there will be a future opportunity. I have given up so much in my search, and I am so very hungry.

It would seem this emptiness has taken a special interest in me. I do not know whether to be glad… or afraid.

The chance apparantly only ceases to be a chance if you can boost the appropiate quality far beyond what is normally attainable, so I do not think this was the expected result. Don’t worry, you didn’t miss the start of a story, merely a… delightful meal. Well, morsel.

(Out of curiousity, did anyone go the other way?)
edited by Cedric Appleby on 11/16/2012

[quote=Cedric Appleby](Out of curiousity, did anyone go the other way?)
[/quote]

I did; it should be reproduced in my profile.

Very pleased to see new Mr Eaten content. Am currently at Polythreme, but looking forward to playing this on my return, even if it is only a tiny storylet.

I, too, goofed up in being tuff enuff for this. A shame, really, coz’ i was really excited when i saw the message + logged in for the first time in a month

Alas I failed to succeed in my endeavours for the name, as an extremely dangerous figure I took two attempts with modest difficulty and yet I now await the return of Mr.Eaten and yearn to know more about the Marsh-Mired in Dreams of Sustenance

[The flesh of this post was consumed by the Starveling Cat.]
edited by an emptiness on 11/19/2012

After conferring with a more Dangerous associate, I am pretty sure this was a teaser, with no real penalty for failure/bonus for success. I am hopeful that this is a sign that the search for the name will continue soon…

I think we all are =)

[no ripples]

[black water]

If I didn’t know better, I’d think that the Seekers were getting a positive thrill from having their thoughts and missives consumed.

But that would be unhinged.