Marsh-Mired in Dreams of Sustenance

I’m also having this problem. If I do it in IE I get the server dying like a failing star thing. I’d like to play this card…fool though I be.

I’m starting to think that maybe this is what is supposed to happen. I’m going to start digging through the pages source code – unfortunately my knowledge of code is minimal.

What in the world has happened here? The topic I made with this very title has been emptied, and there are posts in this thread I do not recall making.

My word, the Eaten One has come.

If St. Arthur’s Candle is the card I think it is then I had no problems with playing it.
Unless there are two cards with scary candles.

I have the same problem with the card, it opens a blank page. I sent a bug report, we just have to wait while drinking brandy in good company.
I thought it was on purpose as well, in the beginning.

[color=330099]Some one kindly merged the three threads [color=330099]on the subject :)[/color]
[/color]

Oh god - please please please tell me we don’t have to do this seven times…

Also: someone one the other forum had the blank page error, and I think they said that they worked out they hadn’t updated their friends list since the changes were made. So those having problems, maybe you need to check your friends list is showing up?

I took a look to my friend list. It’s ok. I’ll just be patient, there is so much to taste, in our delicious city…
edited by Emain Ablach on 11/21/2012

In all honesty the card didn’t seem to do much once the invite was accepted
i say seemed, i have no idea, either way i recruited one poor fool into the quest for the Name! hooray!

[color=330099][color=9966FF]Final merge :)[/color]
[/color]

And my page survives. :)

Did anyone notice a new response (possibly a rare success) for the Voluminous Library card? I clicked too fast and lost the text. :(

Opportunities appear to be arising more frequently, but that could be my imagination.
Had the same trouble as some with IE. More fool I.

Probably, after two days of flipping and getting nothing I just pulled a card first time.

Problem with the blank card solved.

All shall be well.
The dark waters are watching their dreamers.

Well, sort of solved. It still doesn’t seem to see any of my friends, including ones that I have a strong belief that they are eligible. Or has what constitutes friend list changed when I wasn’t looking?

Edit: Yep, friends list changed when I wasn’t looking. Whoops!
edited by Dharlome on 11/22/2012

I find myself now with a new problem - eagerly awaiting what happens now…

I don’t know who said the candle didn’t do anything. It did for me. :)

…yeah that was probably me, it didn’t give me a message that it had increased my Marsh-Mired quality first time round, but it did!
Currently at Mired 4.
ps death to all cards.
edited by Spacemarine9 on 11/22/2012

Me too, Spacemarine9. Awaiting the next card with fear and dread! Got the Restaurant one again just now, and it is so so so so deliciously creepy. I only just noticed that it’s impossible to discard, too!