Lodging Discounts

I had just made enough Bazaar Permits to buy premises at the Bazaar under POSI discount, but now I just found out about the Penstock’s Land Agents change! Is there anyway to still buy Premises at the Bazaar for 50 Bazaar Permits? Or was this all for naught?[li]

I believe you can still purchase it at the discounted price on the card.

Yes; the option still appears on the Bazaar’s opportunity card.

Edit: Nevermind, the Royal Beth card just needed the right stats. Maybe they fixed it. ^^
edited by Sara Hysaro on 12/17/2013

I think that could potentially be just requiring the key for the option to upgrade your lodgings.

No, the card was banked on an account that lacked the Lodging. I think they just got caught up in the shifted requirements, and it’s fixed now.

[color=#009900]Sorry, we’re moving stuff around still. It’s not available now, but it’ll be back![/color][li]

Wait, so it’s not possible right now to get the Tower of Sun and Moon card and buy royal bethlehem rooms any more? I literally got my fiftieth antique mystery yesterday >_<[li]

That would explain why I haven’t seen the card . . .
edited by Dr. Hieronymous Alloy on 12/17/2013

In the last days they have changed so much so fast that it’s not surprising that nothin is set in stone… I’m sure we’ll have soon a much clearer idea of the situation.

[quote=Dr. Hieronymous Alloy]Wait, so it’s not possible right now to get the Tower of Sun and Moon card and buy royal bethlehem rooms any more? I literally got my fiftieth antique mystery yesterday >_<[li]

edited by Dr. Hieronymous Alloy on 12/17/2013[/quote][/li]
I drew this card twice today. Maybe it is just bad luck?

By the way - why do I keep draving the 4-card lodging cards despite the fact that I do not own any of them? This applies to the 3-card lodgings I do not own, too. It would be nice if the lodging cards would require the keys to draw them.

[quote=Belia][quote=Dr. Hieronymous Alloy]Wait, so it’s not possible right now to get the Tower of Sun and Moon card and buy royal bethlehem rooms any more? I literally got my fiftieth antique mystery yesterday >_<[li]

By the way - why do I keep draving the 4-card lodging cards despite the fact that I do not own any of them? This applies to the 3-card lodgings I do not own, too. It would be nice if the lodging cards would require the keys to draw them.[/quote]

[li]

I’m so confused! If the lodging cards took the keys to draw them, then I couldn’t get the discount buy options from the cards, which it sounds like is what has already happened. . . ?

[quote=Dr. Hieronymous Alloy][quote=Belia][quote=Dr. Hieronymous Alloy]Wait, so it’s not possible right now to get the Tower of Sun and Moon card and buy royal bethlehem rooms any more? I literally got my fiftieth antique mystery yesterday >_<[li]

By the way - why do I keep draving the 4-card lodging cards despite the fact that I do not own any of them? This applies to the 3-card lodgings I do not own, too. It would be nice if the lodging cards would require the keys to draw them.[/quote]

[li]

I’m so confused! If the lodging cards took the keys to draw them, then I couldn’t get the discount buy options from the cards, which it sounds like is what has already happened. . . ?[/quote][/li]

It seems that we meant different cards. My bad! Never mind me, good sir.

[quote=Belia][quote=Dr. Hieronymous Alloy]Wait, so it’s not possible right now to get the Tower of Sun and Moon card and buy royal bethlehem rooms any more? I literally got my fiftieth antique mystery yesterday >_<[li]

You keep drawing them so you can buy them.

Looks like things have changed. You can now buy the Brass Embassy lodging, at least, off the Hell faction card.

Edit: At the discounted price, that is. I expect the other lodgings will follow suit. And to cathyr below me: I’m pretty sure you need the key to use to K&C options.
edited by Alexander Feld on 12/18/2013

[quote=dragonridingsorceress][quote=Belia][quote=Dr. Hieronymous Alloy]Wait, so it’s not possible right now to get the Tower of Sun and Moon card and buy royal bethlehem rooms any more? I literally got my fiftieth antique mystery yesterday >_<[li]

You keep drawing them so you can buy them.[/quote]

That was true until, I believe, just this week. Now you can buy them at the Bazaar, via the &quotPenstock’s Land Agency&quot tab.
However, Penstock only sells its Lodgings at the full price, which is 40,000 Prisoners’ Honey. My alt has the card right now, and it does not have any of the Lodging options on it–not even the one for the Suite. Perhaps that’s just because FBG has been changing things so fast?

I suspect that such cards will continue to appear to people who do not own those Lodgings because they also contain an option allowing you to attack in the Iron League of Knife & Candle.

Is there any benefit to more than one key for a place, do we know? offers an urchin a spare

The K&C option is only available to those who own a key to the lodging in question.

[quote=Alexander Feld]Looks like things have changed. You can now buy the Brass Embassy lodging, at least, off the Hell faction card.

Edit: At the discounted price, that is. I expect the other lodgings will follow suit. And to cathyr below me: I’m pretty sure you need the key to use to K&C options.
edited by Alexander Feld on 12/18/2013[/quote]

[li]

If anyone sees which card has the Royal Bethlehem rooms, please post!

[color=#009900]The POSI discount purchase for Premises at the Bazaar is now available at Baseborn & Fowlingpiece, in the Bazaar side-streets.[/color][li]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]The Brass Embassy discount purchase for friends of Hell is available on the Connected: Hell card.[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]The Royal Beth discount purchase is available elsewhere… I imagine someone will root it out soon.[/color]

More delicious changes.
My bet is that you have to go mad to buy The Royal Beth. I already have lodgings there though so don’t need to go searching for it.