Lodging Discounts

Perhaps we only have to go Mostly Mad - that is one way to meet the Manager, after all!

Well I didn’t say we actually have to go the Royal Beth high nightmares is a good bet and card based is most likely … though having the Bazaar premises available in the Side Street means that anything is possible.[li]
edited by reveurciel on 12/18/2013

If anyone does find the discounted way to get Rooms at the Royal Beth, please post it!

I’m more interested in the discounts for the spendier Lodgings…the Royal Beth Suite made hint of such.

Quick copyediting note: You can probably remove the bit about how to acquire bazaar permits from the Premises storylet, since it’s now right below the option to buy said permits.

Oh god, it’s going to be through State of Some Confusion and I’ll have to lose all my WTTS progress won’t I >< In retrospect maybe I should’ve been more trusting of the Bazaar and just gone that route ><

You won’t lose all your dream progress if you go to the State of Some Confusion, just a bit of it.
I’d check the Nightmares 5 Merry Gentleman card before you drive yourself mad trying to buy a reservation, though.

Yeah, but I’m at 17 WTTS, I don’t want to lose any if I can help it >_<

[li]
Indeed - I’m hoping to get some more light shone on the upgrades of the 4 card lodgings to 5 card lodgings, in particular the ‘times of year’ that their discounts are available. Especially on the Bazaar Spire. Masters Blood is available about 2x, at very specific moments, in the whole game.
I hope their will be some kind of hint, outside of the card - possibly like we currently have ‘The airs of London’, a more long term thing, like ‘The seasons of London’, (pure speculation ofc).

Also regarding the high-end lodging upgrades:

• Will the 4-card lodging Opportunity cards disappear, or their current options be non-accessible?
    (This is under the assumption that we trade in our old keys or deeds for different ones. As these lodgings are upgrades, rather than the usual route of being additional separate properties).

• Will their be new opportunity cards, or new storylets on the current 4-card lodging opportunity cards? Or is the upgrade just for the extra card slot? (as well as new artwork and possible bragging rights).

NB: I completely acknowledge that their is absolutely no obligation to have these answered, and am fully inviting something cryptic that raises more questions. But if you don’t ask…

Bit of speculation on my part: last Christmas, we could choose one of three allies for our experiences with Mr Sacks (those being Benthic College, the Urchins, or the Revolutionaries.) Each had their own ultimate reward, from Tier 9 in my Tanah-Chook Rainbow Scale, which were (if memory serves) unique at the time. I wonder if, this Christmas, we’ll have a similar situation, with three paths through the Sacks story, each leading to a discount for one of the three super-lodgings?

Found where to buy Royal Beth rooms at the discounted 50 Antique Mystery rate.

It’s Merry Gentleman card. You can get it with four nightmares and a spore bonnet. Also gives 1x Cellar of Wine and 1x Blackmail Material.[li]

Basically, you have to be a little bit mad to want to live there.
edited by Dr. Hieronymous Alloy on 12/18/2013[/li][li]
edited by Dr. Hieronymous Alloy on 12/18/2013

Also, the Merry Gentleman Card requires a Watchful of 100 to activate the option to buy the Beth with AM.

[li]What the hell is a spore bonnet?
[/li]

The Sporing Bonnet is a hat in the Bazaar.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 12/19/2013

Ah, that would explain why nothing came up in Google. Thank you.