KNIFE AND CANDLE: The Underground Leagues

I’ve been known at the time to indulge in a small game of friendly cutlery and lighting. I’m intrigued by the possibility that people are again willing to relax in this manner.

Delicious an_ocelot, a million thanks!

What’s the name in the orange StoryNexus bar across the top of your screen?

I have received my token, thus editing this post.
edited by Corran on 3/23/2013

I would like to see bright lights in-between the knife fights if someone would be so kind as to oblige.

What’s the name in the orange StoryNexus bar across the top of your screen?[/quote]

Huh, it still confuses my changed username. Sorry about that, my SN name is Doctor Ezekiel Wright. And I have no idea how to undo that boldy thingy.

If anyone has an available invitation, I would be honored to join this club.

SN: Hamete
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Hamete

Gah I LOATHE the new SN interface for friending because of things like this–first it’s not obvious which name people should use and then it never works. We need a “click this and copy & paste it – whoever clicks on it will be asked if they want to add you to their friends list.”

Sorry, I’m stumped, it claims you don’t exist. Maybe someone else will have better luck or something.

Corran, I’m guessing someone got you already or else I’m very unobservant today; Hamete, sent you an invite.

Gah I LOATHE the new SN interface for friending because of things like this–first it’s not obvious which name people should use and then it never works. We need a “click this and copy & paste it – whoever clicks on it will be asked if they want to add you to their friends list.”

Sorry, I’m stumped, it claims you don’t exist. Maybe someone else will have better luck or something.[/quote]

Part of the problem is that FBG lets people buy the right to change the name on their FL profile to anything (within reason) they want. That name, however, won’t necessarily match the name by which FL knows them and by which they log into the game.

I’m trying to send tokens to those who have posted in the thread - however, clicking on the tokens in my inventory does nothing. Do I need to wait for an opportunity card?

Try visiting Watchmaker’s Hill. There should be something there.

Y’know, I spotted that earlier, and then completely forgot about it. My face is reddened, Lady Ciel!

Marko, I too have hunted for you using:
Marko
Doctor Ezekiel Wright
Doctor_Ezekiel_Wright
Doctor~Ezekiel~Wright

All to no avail. Maybe try adding me to your friends list (echo_avatar), which should hopefully have you appear in mine too?

[quote=Avatar]
All to no avail. Maybe try adding me to your friends list (echo_avatar), which should hopefully have you appear in mine too?[/quote]

It doesn’t, though.

Do we still have to have linked Twitter or FB accounts to do social actions? That couldn’t be the problem, could it?

I’m not sure if this is the problem, but I do think social actions are buggy at the moment. Not everyone who I have ‘friended’ shows up on my drop-down menus when I’m choosing a social action, even if they are eligible, iyswim.

Apparently, you can choose something called a Form for Knife & Candle now? There’s a 0 option action that leads you to a list of things you can choose from on the Soft-Hearted Widow opp card.

I did a (really shitty) writeup here, though the information for the different forms is rather incomplete because I stupidly forgot to take notes before choosing something.

On the off chance tokens remain, I wouldn’t mind joining in a spot of mischief.
SN: J.L. Moriarty
As a side note , do these forms appear if you are not in the…festivities?

Isn’t the Soft Hearted Widow an POSI only card?
If so then I’d suspect there might also be other cards that allow forms.

The Dusty Bookshop card also has an option to change forms, so at the very least we’ve got 2 routes.