KNIFE AND CANDLE: The Underground Leagues

[THE ACTIVITY ORIGINALLY DISCUSSED IN THIS POST IS AN ILLEGAL MYTH. GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.]
edited by Mr Iron on 3/18/2013

[quote=an_ocelot][THE ACTIVITY ORIGINALLY DISCUSSED IN THIS POST IS AN ILLEGAL MYTH. GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.]
edited by Mr Iron on 3/18/2013[/quote]

Clearly some circumspection is required.

If one hypothetically wanted to perhaps discuss the finer points of surgery, maybe in a unconventional setting such as back alleys or rooftops, you could possibly post your username. Then those who wished to convene to chat about those affairs might make themselves known to you, in a completely legal manner of course.
edited by Anstruther Barron on 3/18/2013

Yeah, I realized that might be the case after I posted, but I decided against editing myself.

Hm, interesting. The first season ended before I was high enough level to participate, so I suppose I might be interested, for the novelty if nothing else. Forgive me for being materialistic, but is there anything special to gain from this endeavour?
edited by Little The on 3/18/2013

Mirrorcatch Boxes?

http://about.failbettergames.com/2013/03/10/how-to-solve-a-river/

Aye, I think that’s one of the rewards, though I presume there’s others too and that’s just a possible gain.

Also on an absolutely unrelated note I’m starting a club for wax enthusiasts. I’m thinking we can have badges or tokens or something to differentiate ourselves from others. Anyway if anybody wants to join my club just send me a pm and leave your storynexus profile and we can discuss the higher points of wax and it’s many uses.

I find myself fascinated by wax, and therefore would love to join your club, PP. I feel my stats may not be high enough to fully appreciate the finer points of the substance as of yet, though.

The club is not one to discriminate, all are welcome to try and see if it’s to their fancy.

But my my, when tracking you down to give you the token of membership I suddenly realised you were already a part of it, so unless someone else is very similar to you even down to your name it looks like you don’t need my help.

I played before and would like to see the new version if someone could spare me a token.

edit: Thank you for the token and the many other offers of a token. You are all too kind.
edited by Aldeberan23 on 3/20/2013

I would if I knew how.

[quote]The club is not one to discriminate, all are welcome to try and see if it’s to their fancy.

But my my, when tracking you down to give you the token of membership I suddenly realised you were already a part of it, so unless someone else is very similar to you even down to your name it looks like you don’t need my help.[/quote]

Interesting indeed! I shall PM you to clarify the matter.

[quote=Amélie Vaincœur]
I would if I knew how.[/quote]
[IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.]
edited by Mr Iron on 3/19/2013

I guess being Ironed is better than being Eaten

I am far away on the island of Hunter’s Keep, toiling to be able to afford a creature that guards against American patent lawyers called George.

But am I to understand there is a new pastime in London for those interestested in cutting implements and wax?

[quote=Corran]
But am I to understand there is a new pastime in London for those interestested in cutting implements and wax?[/quote]
Officially, no.

And Unofficially?

An obviously unrelated Entry to this clearly wax- based thread, but how did knife and candle used to work? I started playing just before the last ‘Season’ ended, so I never experienced it. I know it’s some manner of pvp system, but besides that very little. Also, what are all these counterfeit heads of John the Baptist for?

Same. I was never fortunate enough to experience myself but it all sounds dreadfully exciting

I’d love to participate in some entirely harmless and legal fun.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Early

Same. I was never fortunate enough to experience myself but it all sounds dreadfully exciting[/quote]

If you had a counterfeit head of John the Baptist, it would give you a Whispered Secret each time you made a Knife-and-Candle kill.