July Exceptional Story: The Chimney Pot Wars

I had that too. When I used it to attack, it counted as ten, so maybe try that.

[quote=Halewood]Is it broken? it says at the top I have Plan of Attack 1 but whenever I select a &quotdevelop a plan of attack&quot it tells me it can go no higher as it is 10.

I’ve lost a fair amount of whispered hints annoyingly.[/quote]

Never mind, I realise once I’ve got it to 10 I need to go elsewhere.

I’ve actually reached the end, and I’ll not spoil anything, but one of the options you can do with the reward is related to seeking Mr Eaten, and the game advises you not to choose it. I still haven’t chose any of the final options, so many choices.

Given by natural proclivity for Urchins this has been a perfect storyline, and I have enjoyed it imensely this far. The mechanics are a bit obscure, but once I figured it out of made plenty of sense and I look forward to the conclusion!

If anyone has already taken the worst possible ending option, can you PM me what you got from it?

Anyway, the story was great - a breath of fresh air compared to the previous two. And I loved the little tidbits of information about the Urchins, since it was so scarce n the game proper

[quote=WereWind]If anyone has already taken the worst possible ending option, can you PM me what you got from it?

Anyway, the story was great - a breath of fresh air compared to the previous two. And I loved the little tidbits of information about the Urchins, since it was so scarce n the game proper[/quote]

There is nothing. There will be nothing.

I sent you a PM.

[quote=Stygota][quote=WereWind]If anyone has already taken the worst possible ending option, can you PM me what you got from it?

Anyway, the story was great - a breath of fresh air compared to the previous two. And I loved the little tidbits of information about the Urchins, since it was so scarce n the game proper[/quote]

There is nothing. There will be nothing.

I sent you a PM.[/quote]

I hate to be a bother, but I’m too curious- could you send me a Pm as well?

All aboard the PM train! (Please and thank you)

If I can have a criminal gang, and rat gang, why can’t I have at least one urchin gang? Or even better all of them? (I had made alliances with all of them, hoping that I could merge them into one big urchin gang.)

I’d appreciate a PM as well!

Same here!

I believe PMs have been sent to everyone who has asked so far.
edited by Stygota on 6/30/2016

“It’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye.”

Hah! Nice. :)

Yes please, I’d love a PM about the bad ending. Thanks, Stygota!

Loved this one. Just wish my new friends (okay, temporary allies) had stuck around. This one in particular felt that I’d come away from the whole experience with very little to show for it.

I mean, a couple of 62.5 echo items are nice, but in terms of EPA, and considering the cost of some options, I was hoping for something more. An otherwise unobtainable companion, or a permanent addition to an opportunity card, or something. Oh well. Still loved the story.

This is a fantastic story. The player involvement, the precious characters, and the story mechanic–it’s all wonderful. The writing lends a great sense of atmosphere and the poster is lovely! My character and I are both having a grand time of this story.

Really enjoying the story so far! Haven’t quite reached the end but it’s one of those plots where, despite the multiple choice nature of Fallen London, your decisions feel like they actually have weight. I also really enjoy the flavour text.
edited by Hark DeGaul on 6/30/2016

I loved the story so much. Possible spoilers(?):

I have always liked the Fisher-Kings more than other gangs, and I gave them the Thing. No regrets. It suited my character and it was a cool ending. Yet, it left me with an ominous feeling, and that nagging sensation that you might have broken something important when you shuffled the machine. Loved it. (I was a bit sad with the steadfast drop, but the other gains were worth it.)

I will miss having the gangs with me, but urchins are meant to be free. I do hope we see more of them later.

Is the only difference between the ending for each gang the quirks they modify? Or do you get different text?

Just a quick question about surrendering/truing with the two latter gangs, do you have to make them surrender to have a truce, or is there something I’m missing?

Also, I would like a PM about the SMEN related content.
edited by winrarphile on 6/30/2016