It's Snowing in Fallen London

[quote=Skinnyman]

Not quite! I think FBG added this vague date to tell that everyone would get 5 SNOWBOUND! events. Probably at 12:00 GMT, but probably some people who were visited few moments after the first snow weren’t able to clear the path right away.

[quote=Absintheuse][color=#cc0099]
Note: The Snowbound effect will remain constant this year until sometime shortly after 6th January 2017.
[/color][/quote][/quote]

Pfft! Everyone knows actually reading the OP is cheating ;)

Yay! More Snow! :D Thank-you Skinnyman!

(And to FBG of course!!)

I thought I might get a gift from Mr. Sacks this year, but it seems it was not Fated. There’s always next year.

This is probably a silly question, but I often miss the small things everyone else knows. Once ToL is 9+, when can you buy the 5-card lodging, and do you need to have stats above 200 to do so?

You can buy the lodgings after you complete the 12 days of mr sacks storyline (not yet out). And no, you don’t need super high stats.

Well this has caused some renewed fire in my playing. Been trying to work towards getting my alt a five card lodging while it’s still cheap. Was able to hit PoSI (required a few fate but oh well). Now to just grind out 44 more bazaar permits, then hope I can get enough notability (that first point will be annoying) before the even ends in a month. Also caused me to discover the Entangled with the Legal Profession quality, which I hadn’t heard about before (nor can find anything else on, presumably it’s just tracking my fate purchasing into a few PoSI steps)

Is there a guide for larce somewhere on the forums? Would be much obliged if someone could send me a link. Thanks!

[quote=ExceptionallyDelicious]Is there a guide for lacre somewhere on the forums?[/quote]You could say that, yes. ;)
edited by phryne on 12/15/2016

This is my first Christmas in Fallon London. How to you get an incarnadine fur robe?

When your time, the healer brings snow you can pay 30 fate to get a master to shovel your snow, this will get you the robe.

[quote=Jamilah Sauvage G. Wolf][quote=suinicide]I think the best would be: Use the monocle on it, dip two souls, then use the monocle again. This should get you to 8, enough to do anything besides the 5 card bazaar. (But you will get that ToL through the 12 days of Mr. Sacks)

If you use the monocle twice, it can get you to 6 if you don’t need to go higher. But it stops working after that.
edited by suinicide on 12/12/2016[/quote]
Thanks. So that’s 4 pails for 8 lacre, plus some from Mr. Sacks. Sounds like raven-song to my ears! This is officially my second YTD, so the first time around I had no idea what I was doing. I think I was even tempted to taste Lacre.[/quote]
Best, post-sacks, is use the monocle on it twice, go into the depths, buy a 1-tol random-event, use monocle on it again, to reach 8 for three buckets, or 7 and then 7 again for 5.

Did the TtH double snowbound occur to anyone again by chance?

Also, how much ToL does the fate option for shoveling give again? And what cap?
I got 7 ToL, and 1 pail left from repeated attempts at feeding a monkey.

Where is the new seasonal story to be found? Or is it not out yet?

Not out yet. Maybe around the 25?
edited by suinicide on 12/19/2016

Merry Neathmas, my friends ! As I am currently blocked out from my lodgings and trying to get more notable this week, I would be eternally grateful to anyone who would invite me to dinner before those urchins decide to clean my path.

Cordially,

Sidolbert Forlivas
Correspondence expert
&quotIf we don’t know this sign, then it doesn’t exist. Or the Bazaar keeps it secret. Or the Masters destroyed it. Maybe.&quot

EDIT:around 10 o’ clock, currently in the Nadir. I think ?
edited by Sidolbert on 12/20/2016

Anyone know how many different variations are available from the regiment? So far I know of four. A pm would be great if we can’t discuss it here.

I’ll send a PM.

Might I request a PM on that one too, please? So far I only have two. Would like to know what else is in there.

Sorry for the delay, PM sent.