Intoxicating?

Seems likely. It is definitely not a coincedence that the content that used intoxicating was shortly (relatively speaking) introduced too, after folks first saw the trait, despite it being really used in part two. I feel seeing these traits early is the right call since bugs/errors/glitches can be stomped out before the content that uses it is actually in play.

It’s a shame that celebrated and classic short stories were the only ones that made the cut from the short story list, though it does finally give me a reason to make them now instead of bragging rights. My highest is currently Extraordinary on hand. I do find it weird that classic short story is tied with collated research with enthralling 5, since the collated research can easily be obtained with the appropriate carousel versus the tough work put into a classic story. I feel a classic story should be higher, maybe 6 or 7, but that’s just me. I hope it’s ok to be off-topic, since this was originally about intoxicating, I apologize if it’s not.

Oh, you. :D The wit is strong with this one. lol What a nice way to put it.

I might consider sending feedback for the concern I raised, but without knowing how much of an impact the value of Enthralling will be for stories, it may not even be an issue for awhile. The way intoxicating is used currently, the value has no impact from the reports I have seen thus far. Still, all in due time. Or rather, all shall be well.

I hope to see a use for the griswine that I held onto from Flint. It brings a whole new meaning to getting stoned but I can’t even try it.

Maybe we’ll be able to give it to the Apicius Club? It seems like something they’d want to try.

I’m glad I checked the ‘Intoxicating’ thread before thinking I was the first to notice enthralling!

Reviewing my ill-gotten gains after an item-converting binge (to make waves to recover notability lost buying all the 5-card lodgings), I think I can probably enthrall the crap out of anything that is ‘thrallable’: